♤cheer pt.3♤

Recap
I walked out and back into the car

Without saying a word we played moral do the story by Ashe
And stayed silent.

"Some mistakes get made"

We got home and I couldn't stop thinking about what he did.
Like what gives you the courage to get up and leave?

*Texts*
Colby: yn what the hell?

Yn: excuse me?

Colby: everything did you really just give up on us?

Yn: yes sir I did. I don't fuck with cheaters. Plus ever heard that saying; once a cheater always a cheater?

Colby: yn please

Yn: no. You fucked up. You lost me, someone who actually has a personality to someone who barley has a heart.

Colby: you don't understand

Yn: what am I not understanding? I watched you fucking makeout with her while you were supposed to SUPPORT ME

Colby: I get where your coming from but we all mess up.

Yn: ya no shit how many other girls have you don't this to?

Colby: your my first and only girlfriend.

Yn: Hhaaha that's funny cause last time I checked u we're with Amber 😂

Colby: Yn I love you

Yn: that's bullshit cause if you did you wouldn't fuck me up like that in the middle of my performance

Colby:. Ok I guess we're done...

Yn: ya we are. I hope. I fucking hope for not just my sake, you won't do that to amber if you and her stay together, or even your future girlfriends cause you don't know how bad that fucks someone up.

Colby: I won't. Cause if I ever came close to doing that, i would think of you. But It wouldn't happen, cause I will never be able to get you off my mind. I love you Yn. So much. And I wanna thank you for everything you have done for me. I fucked up and I hope you know how terribly sorry I am.

Yn: I will always love you.
Be good to yourself and don't do what you did to me to anyone else.
I love you Colby Brock I wish you the best

This number has been blocked by user *yn✨*

"Oh my god" i say practically yelling

"What happened?"

"He-- he says he's sorry and I want to see him but he brang it on himself really. I just want us to be happy again"

Brian Nodded.

"I get it girl. When me and my ex broke up, I didn't know what to do but you were by my side. Look at where I am now"

I smiled and laughed

_________________________
* 3 years later *

I was shopping around the mall and I saw Colby. It's not been the first time I've seen him cause we went to school together obviously but he was running around with what looks like a 2 year old.

I haven't found someone after Colby I've been a bit lonely but oh well.

Me and Colby locked eyes for a second then he picked up the baby while we walked toward eachother.

"Hey" He said

"Hi"

"How have you been?"

"To be honest not good but I really can't help how lonely I am"

"Oh, honestly me too"

I nod and look at the baby

"Is he yours?"

Colbys eyes widened and he shook his head

"Babysitting"

I laughed

"Yn, I really miss you. I haven't been able to find anyone after you left. I- I'm barley holding on, I don't know why I did that with Amber"

"I've missed you so much Colby. I- I don't want to admit it but I need you back, but what you did was terrible and it messed me up so bad, but if we did get back together you have to promise me you won't do that again. And if you did I would be out of your life forever"

Colby nodded

"I've missed you so much yn"

Colby leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and smiled.

I looked at Colby, holding the baby then u noticed his promise ring still on his hand.

I smiled and kissed him again

"So Colby Brock when are you going to ask me out again?"

Colby laughed then said

"Y/n M/n L/n will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled and said

"Well, I'll think about it"

We both started laughing then I went to his house and we watched the baby then cuddled when the baby went to sleep

Wassup bitchezz. I know this is shitty but ngl I liked it. remember to request !!!!!!!
Bye falica ✌🏻🤡