◇Tourture◇

I have a plane. Me and Colby havent had sex in a while and I've brang it up before.

Multiple times.

And he just ignored it like it was nothing but all day we either go out, or stay home so I know hes not cheating on me.

Colby hates when I touch myself, he thinks it's his job and all but since hes not going to do it, I am. In front of him.

Today he is out with his boys so I had enough time to set up.

I know where all my toys are, I have a tie for Colby, you know, his hands, maybe even legs.

I knew that he would be home soon so I got changed into his favourite black lingerie, then I put on a very baggy shirt so you couldn't tell what I was wearing under it.

I hear the door open and run over to him.

"Hey baby"

"Heyyy" I say

"Colby i know you just got back but can you help me? Its for a video"

"Sure let me just put my stuff in our room"

"Were actually going to film it in our room soooo, let me take that" I say taking his bag, then running upstairs.

I heard him laugh which made me smile to myself.

One everything was set up, I told Colby to sit on the chair he had where His computer was.

He nodded and sat down. I then got 2 pairs of hand cuffs and cuffed him to the arms of the chair.

"Damn babygirl. (are you lost babygorl lmao) what kind of video are we filming"

"You'll see" I smirked at him.

I then took off my shirt and he smiled.

"What is this a porno?" I laughed.

"Nope. This is torture" he furrowed his eyebrows and then smirked.

"Oh you- I swear to god Y/n if you do it"

I smiled and got on our bed with Colby facing me. 

I pulled off my shirt then took off  my panties and started rubbing my clit.

I kept squirming, but couldn't hold myself down. I heard Colbys little curses, as he looked at me with a angered and frustrated face.

I then inserted 2 fingers inside of me and started fingering myself. I  moaned as I hit my g-spot making Colby groan as I moaned. 

I finally came, my legs shaking but I had to pull through it. I got up and grabbed my dildo, it was around 8 inches but not any bigger than Colby.

"When did you even get that" Colby said, accepting the fact that he couldn't touch me.

"A while ago, for moments like these, when your too busy to touch me" I say lying back down.

I put the tip in, and immediately moaned. I then shoved all of it inside of me making it hit my back walls.

I started thrusting it in and out of me at a fast pace with one hand and rubbing my clit with my other.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as it continuously hit my g-spot.

"Oh fuck me Y/n" he moaned moving around to hopefully relive the pressure in his pants but made it worse causing him to cum.

I had the sensation of peeing, but I know that wasnt it. I then knew what was going to happen, right before it did.