♤♡laughing on the ouside pt.4♡♤

It's been around 6 months since what happened, me and Kian started dating around 2 months ago. And I know what your thinking, did you move?

Yes. I moved now I live far away from the place I lived in before but I'm still in La.

I have been in contact with the friend group but none of them except Kian know where I live. Anyways, I haven't talked to Colby for a while. He texted me once about meeting up to talk and I said I need time. I think today is the day I will go over to Colbys. Him and Shea got a divorce from what I heard so hes finally a free man.

I told Kian i was going to go see Colby an Kian was fine with it.

I put on this

I got all my stuff then went to my car and drove a while to Colbys

I got all my stuff then went to my car and drove a while to Colbys. Eventually I got their then made it up to his apartment floor and knocked.

Soon the door was swept over to see a hurt and pained Colby.

"Y/n?" I nod with a worried face.

"Oh my God Colby" I let myself in and put my stuff down on the counter to only walk back to Colby and put my hands on his chest.

"What happened?"

"I n-never wanted to let y-you go. She never liked you and s-so I couldnt either" he stuttered with tears rolling down his cheeks.

I pulled him into a long needed hug.

"Colby. Just because what happened, happened, that doesnt mean I dont care." I whispered in his ear.

"I was wrong Y/n" he said pulling out of the hug, to sit on the couch to only have me follow.

"You were. I may have been a but rough about it so I'm sorry but why am I here? To help us"

"You shouldn't though. I'm a terrible person Y/n"

"Colby what you did was wrong but that does not classify you as a bad person. I want to forgive you."

"But"

"NO buts. Colby I loved you and even as bad as that was, it doesn't change anything. You Are My bestfriend and I dont care what you do. You are NOT going to change that."

"Can we go back to normal?"
I nodded

"Ya but theres one thing I have to tell you"

"What is it?"

"Me and Kian are dating"

"Since when does Y/n L/n get boyfriends?"

"Since you neve asked me out" we both laughed then watched a couple movies.

"I missed this. I missed you "

"Me too Colby. Me too."

Wassup Bitchezz. Is this a good happy ending lmao I know it's short sorry about that but I hope you like :)
Bye felicia ✌🏻🤡