♡period♡

I woke up in a small puddle of blood. Ugh not this again.
Thank god Colby wasn't in the bed. We got into a small fight last night and he decided to sleep on the couch. I got up and suddenly felt sharp pains in my stomach, but I pushed past that and as quickly as I could stripped the bed.

Once I was done that I ran into the bathroom searching for advil. I finally got it then sat on the bed then turned on the tv and put on Grey's anatomy. I turned on my phone and checked the time. It was 1:03 pm

I heard Colby and his friends downstairs yelling and just being loud so I got out of bed at went to the stair well.
"Hey do you guys mind being a bit more quiet?" They nodded and some were a bit shocked cause I'm usually the loud one.

I went back to bed and eventually fell asleep but woke up to stomping and yelling Soni got up again and called Colby upstairs.
He eventually found his way up
"Ya?"
"Can you guys stop being so loud please"
"Ya, are you still mad at me?"

I shook my head and Colby crawled on-top of me and kissed me. He then started kissing my neck and then I said "Colby stop your friends are waiting for you" witch was just an excuse for the fact I was having very bad cramps.

Colby didn't stop. "Babygirl they don't matter right now" a small smile appeared on my face "Colby stop" "why" he said and put his head on mine "cause my vagina hurts" I said almost yelling.

His eyes widened and he got up then started walking backwards towards the door. "I'm sorry, this didn't happen ok?" I laughed then nodded and Colby went downstairs then it was suddenly quiet. They probably went out cause there was literally no noise for like an hour.

Then. The door opened but I was not paying attention. Suddenly Colby walked in with a bag
"What's this" I ask. He smiled then gave me the bag and it had all my favourite foods and he even got my Starbucks.

"What's this for?"
"I was a dick earlier and yesterday so I decided to be the good boyfriend that I am then got you these" I smiled then said "get over here" he smiled and brushed his hair to the side before crawling next to me and kissing my forehead.

I layed on Colby's chest and we watched Grey's anatomy for the rest on the day until we ate dinner.

Wassup bitchezz........ Lmao ok sorry this is short I'm on a sort of vacation since schools back on Monday for me so ya it's Saturday btw 🤣 ok that's it for me bye Felicia ✌🏻🤡