♡◇over night at amusement park◇♡

Me, Colby Corey, Elton, Sam, and Jake are staying over night at a amusement park and not gunna lie I am scared cause I've never done this before and if Sam or Colby get caught, let's just say it would not be the best situation.

(Time skip to the tall ride cause this is about that)
________________________

Me and Colby decided to go first and I was super scared.

"We're going for it"

Colby said witch made me laugh.

We got on and Colby held my hand.

"We're gunna be ok baby"

I nod and it starts going

"Oh fuck"

"Oh my god" I screamed as it started going, and it went fast.

We went around like 3 times then it stopped us at the top.
I looked over at Colby and he was scared. You could see how worried he was and not gunna lie it was kinda funny.

A small giggled slipped making Colby look at me.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing it's just., Nothing" I say giggling more.

"Oh my god this is not fun., I can't feel my face.. but I love it" Colby then laughed at his own joke. It was the funniest thing ever.

"This ride sucks" I laugh

"You ok?" He asks

"Ya baby I'm fine are you ok?"

"I feel like imma throw up., I dont wanna look down.. oh fuck, Is it going?"

the ride was shaking

"It feels like its going.., theres nothing fun about this! Its vibrating oh no that was my leg twitching."

Just then the ride starts to go again.

"FUCK" we both scream.

Then it stopped and we saw everyone standing there

"Are we done? Ya were done"

We turned to elton and he said

"Haha we locked you guys up and went go- caring" he was laughing. Like it was a Hysterical site.

"Please unstrap me" colby says making me laugh.

They unstrap colby then me making me laugh.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I say to the group.

I went, did my business and just when I was gonna go dry my hands I was pushed against the wall

"Colby w-what are you doing"
I stutter at my words while colby sucks on my neck.

Colby doesn't say anything , but he turned me around to face the wall.
He held me there and I heard him undoing his belt.

I felt my pants, along with panties being pulled down.

"Fuck" I groan as I felt his member run along my slits.

Suddenly colby slammed into me, not giving me anytime to adjust, he just kept smashing into me.

Me and colby were both messes moaning every chance we get. Then I felt the knot in my stomach

"Colby I'm gunna--" he shushed me and said me too.

Suddenly I came, then he came inside me. We walked out like nothing happened.

Wassup Bitchezz. This was rushed sorry. I literally got all of this while j was watching the video lmao
Bye felicia ✌🤡 i just realized i didn't delete my notes and 22 people already read this I'm done