♤heartbreak(er?)♤

Is it too much to ask for? Is it? I'm sorry, and I love you. I never meant to hurt you if I did.

If you leave I'll be broken inside. If you leave, I'll never be the same, I know its selfish to say but if theres no other way, please just save me. Please just save me.

I am broken, you already hurt me so bad, what am I even saying. You Hurt ME. but I am sorry, If I did hurt you. Please just save me.

You cant hear me cry. I can see my dreams all die, from where your standing, on your own. It's so quiet here and I feel so cold. This house no longer feels like home. Because of you.

You were with me. For so long, I mean, I guess I'm kind of forfitting. 

Y/n, he did it. And I left. He kissed you, he forced himself on you, and I guess I got butthurt but you hurt me. And I dont know why you did it but you did.

I cant stand all these emotions, I cant stand all this pain. I never thought it would end but look where I am. I miss telling people your mine.

I know I fucked up. I left you on your own because of what happened and what your friends said, so I'm sorry. I miss you.

I'm just so tired of feeling like you lie when you say "swear". I dont wanna live in this life time. I dont wanna have a life like mine. Are you just scared to show your emotional side?

I guess in short term is I dont share. I never wanted people to do what they did since you were with me. But I shouldnt have ran away from you because of it and I'm sorry.

I think I'm done. I dont know what to do but I know what I wanna do. I want to come back to you my love. I never wanted to hurt you like that. I never wanted you to think I dont trust you when I do, sometimes i just feel some type of way when you talk to me. And I don't know if its love or if it's some terrible guy feeling that something happened.

Its just that the last time- in fact every time I was in a relationship I always ended up getting hurt. And I think that this may be my last straw. Like if you hurt me, I may not be able to stand up on my own. It's like the constant feelings of remorse just hit you.

What if it's all just a test? What if I dont make it? What if I just fall down and never come out? It seems my luck right now.

I hope you can forgive me. I know I'm such a dick but its only because I love you and I dont want you getting taken away from me.

Goodbye Y/n, I love you.

Colbys voice rang throughout your guys- your apartment as tears flowed down your eyes. That voicemail was the one of the only things you have left of him.