♡sick x sick♡

I woke up, feeling very hot. I don't know if it is the body heat or what but Colby's obviously feeling it too.

Colby groaned and faced me, I saw sweat dripping from his forehead.

Suddenly I had the target to throw up so I ran to the bathroom. after I let it all out I brushed my teeth getting the smell and taste out of my mouth.

I got very hot in there too so I took of my pajamas leaving me in my undergarments. I looked in the mirror to see me being very pale and sweaty. I felt my forehead and I was burning up.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to see Corey.

"Heyyy put some clothes on!!" I laugh

"What's wrong why are you running downstairs naked?"

"I'm s-sick. I'm too hot and I need a bowl, and 2 glasses of water cause I think Colby is sick to."

"Oh sorry about that"
I nod
"So why are you down here?"

"Yo I don't know if it's just me but at nights I get super hungry. I think I might be night pregnant"

I laugh

"Ok well Imma go back upstairs and give some stuff to Colby so ya goodnight"

"Goodnight. Wait can you tell Colby 'aunty Corey hopes you feel better soon' and like pinch his cheeks"

I nod while going up the stairs

"Maybe not the cheeks part but I will" we both laughed and I make my way.to me and Colby's shared room.

"Fuck" I hear Colby groan

"What's wrong baby"

"I think I'm sick, we're you downstairs naked"

"Yes but that's not the point. I got you some water cause I saw you've been sweating. And if you want to change change I honestly don't give a fuck"

"Wait are you sick too?" I nod

He frowned and patted the spot next to him

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me weird

"I have one more thing to go get. I'll be right there" I say running into our closet.

I have a fan hiding in there. I hope that will help.

I plug the fan in and sit next to Colby.

"Thank you babygirl, shouldn't I be the one doing this? You don't look so good"

I playfully roll my eyes.

"Oh gee thanks" he laughed and I got cuddled right next to him

"This is kinda weird" I say while drawing circles on his chest

"What" he asks holding onto my back

"I don't know I've just never been sick with someone before" we both laughed and eventually fall asleep.

Wassup bitchezz, I know I haven't posted in a while. Sorry about that, but I really like this one and I WILL be doing a continuation on "baby" so ya just want to say that too and ya bye falica ✌🏻🤡