♤you used me for my love♤

Tw: self-harm

If I could travel back in time, I would look for you, although I'm far behind, I would run for you. I can't see you now, but I will somehow. That's what i always do.

You used me for my love, and all that i had. You used me for my love, I needed you so bad. You used me for my love, I was a child. You used me for my love, I was a child.

The passengers seat in my car is empty like me. We used to go out and just drive, now I sit here and think about the past, nice things never last. My head in the grass, waiting for time to pass.

You used me for my love, and all that I had. You used me for my love, the love that I had. You used me for my love, you used me for my love. You used me for my love, you used me for my love. You used me for my love.

I couldn't emphasize it enough, Colby used me for my love, for years because he couldn't find someone, or he couldn't get the girl that he wanted so he came to me, the second option.

I loved him, I needed him, but no. He never loved me. I was never someone's favourite, cause I'm just me. What the hell am I supposed to do?! Change?! I'm not gunna change for someone who doesnt care for me, never the less, care for me if I died.

He was the best thing that had happened to me, i gave him everything i could but i guess i shouldn't have. I had already had a hard time trusting people, and he just made it worse.

I wrote that song about him, I'm so pathetic, and dramatic, but I cant help it. No matter the circumstances I just want to be with him, I want to be in his arms. I just want everything to be back to normal, that's why I would "travel back in time" just to get back to our relationship.

Y/n : tell me that your sorry, and I'll be wasting my sleep, waiting for your call. Tell me that you need me, like you really need her, even though you don't. Are you happy with her?

He fucking left me, for the girl he wanted before, I just want him to tell me I did everything I could do, I want him to make me feel less like a fool.

Just say it could never be us two, tell me it was the right thing to do.

I had just been sitting there, still just waiting for something to happen, for my home to not feel so empty. You cant just forget so many years, and have them go to waste.

I met him at a party, he was the one in black. I saw him from a distance, he was playing with another girls hair. we went outside, smoked our cigarettes, I couldn't take my eyes off his blue hair.

I wanted to know his name, but I couldn't ask. I physically wasn't allowing myself, as it looked like he had a girlfriend, or he was just one of those boys.

Cole: Y/ n I loved you, but I got the girl, I got the fucking girl, and I'm really sorry, it's just nothing can compare to her, she is all I've ever wanted. I never meant to hurt you, that was the last thing I wanted to do.

Y/n: you're a fucking liar. You used me, you ruined everything. Every Fucking thing. You don't understand how much pain I am In because of you. Your a fucking jackass. I was never anything to you. Nothing. I was just there, so you had to deal with me, you should've fucking said something before everything we did became memories. Before it all became apart of me.

Colby:

Y/n: ya. Tell cole how it's real mature of him to show you. I hope me makes you soo Fucking happy but watch, cuz hes gunna break your heart too.

I got up from the floor, and walked into the bathroom that was connected to my room. I brought out a small dark blue bag, and opened one of the small zippers.

I got a little blade, that I had broken, from a while ago, and struggled. I cried there thinking about how I'm only hurting myself, because of something that someone else did.

When people see that you sh, they dont think its serious, not at all. But they dont know how much pain you must have been in to do that to yourself.

I took the blade and slid it across my upper  arm, *not wrist* 3 times. I slid until I saw red coming out of it. Then I did the exact same thing to my other arm.

It's funny cause, no one ever notices.

Sorry if this one was a sad one, or it triggered you, but just remember your not alone, I promise ♡♡

*plz dont assume i just write this stuff though, I have been struggling with multiple points in this chapter including self harm, I would never write that just for view, now bye guys, love you. I hope you have a good, day, night or afternoon, wherever you are :3*