♤My Dear Colby♤

(Y/ns writing. And these are all from a song on sound cloud, if you wold like it just comment :))

⁰⁴/¹⁵/²⁰
A relationship is a relationship that has to be earned. Not to compromise for. And I love relationships, I think they're fantastic and wonderful, I think theres nothing better in the world than falling in love. But falling in love for the right purpose falling in love for the right reason. Falling in love. When you fall in love, what is there to compromise for?

⁰⁵/¹⁴/²⁰
First I lost you now I'm lost in the drugs. Pop this take that, till I feel numb.

⁰⁵/²³/²⁰
All I ever wanted was to be yours, all I ever wanted was to feel loved.

⁰⁵/³¹/²⁰
I'm 6 pills in and I feel fine, cant stop thinking bout when you were still mine. I just dont know what to do now, guess I'll take another one just to kill time. Cant feel my face and I cant move but they say what you love, you cant loose. So I'm sitting here trapped in my own thoughts now I cant feel all cause of you.
You ever so lost that you feel alone? Ever scared to end up on your own?
You ever get hurt till you cant feel?
I ain't never had a place I could call home. I ain't never had no body I could run to. I ain't never had a home to come to. I ain't never had no body really love me, that's probably why I dont know how to love you.

But it's really hard to think about you, can't eat, cant sleep, cant breathe without you, and they all say I lost my self trying to find you but I'm not me without you. Look. I dont wanna go through it no more. I dont wanna do it no more. I just took all these pill fuck love fuck life I cant do it no more. I think I'm fading out, please dont let go cause I'm fading out.