♡movie night♡

Kian pulled me in for a kiss and I just froze. I tried pulling him off me but he wouldn't budge.

"What the Fuck Kian?! You know I'm with Colby"

Kian rolled his eyes and cupped my cheeks. He kissed me again and I tried to get out of his grip but I couldn't.

"What. The. Fuck." I finally get out of his grip and see Colby.

Next thing I know Colby is ontop of kain. I try to get them off of each other but it doesn't work then kian was on Colby.

"KIAN. JUST LEAVE, YOUR JUST CAUSING MORE PROBLEMS" I scream in the empty parking lot.

Kian shook his head then left.

As did Colby.

"Colby it's not what it looked like I promise"

"Then what was that? Why were you kissing Kian?"

"He forced himse-" Colby walked inside his apartment building. I stood there. Wondering if I had just lost the love of my life.

I rush inside and catch the next elevator. I was at colbys door knocking but Colby ignored me. I heard him in his apartment but he just didn't want to talk to me I guess.

I start walking away this the waterfall down my eyes to only hear colbys door being unlocked.

I rush back and see Colby with ice packs on his knuckles and cheek.

"You don't understand how much it hurts to see the love of your life kissing someone else"

"He forced me to kiss him Colby. I'm sorry, and I understand if you dint want to see me but he did it. I cant imagine what you would feel like but I didn't do it. I'm sorr--" colby cut me off

"STOP. STOP apologizing. I get that he's your ex but seeing that? That shut hurts Yn."

"Do you want me to cancel the movie night with sam and kat. I'd get it if you do. I'll leave if you want"

"No.. we can still do it.. can we please just forget about Kian?" I nod.

"That's my dream. When do you want to go to Sam's? Were supposed to be there in a minute"

"Then let's go" Colby said with a small smiled on his face

"Colby do you mind if I borrow a blanket? I get cold easily at night" colby nods so I grab one.

We went to Sam's and when we got there they said the movie was just starting. I sat at the end of the couch with sam and Kat on the other end and Colby a bit away from me.

15 minutes into the movie I was freezing. And I was all covered in the blanket. I guess Colby noticed because he whispered

"Get over here" and pulled me against his chest wrapping one of his arms around me.

I layed my head on his chest he rested his chin on my head. I got up and put the blanket over both of us making Colby smile at me.

"I love you babygirl" he said getting back into the position we were in before

"I love you more"

During the movie and I fell asleep on Colby. I woke up to him laying me in his bed and him soon wrapping his arm around me.

"I'm not mad at you Yn. I love you and I'm sorry"

I smiled to myself and we fell asleep.

Hey Bitchezz I have nothing to say so bye felicia ✌🤡