♤◇one last time◇♤

I felt his soft plump lips move to my neck, kissing my sweet spot, knowing where it was like it was in the palm of his hand.

His hands run along the curves on my body, while my fingers were tangled in his thick locks of hair.

He moved to my collarbone, kissing on it, then leavings a small dark love mark.
A whince left my mouth as I felt I'm bite on the mark, but his tongue ran over the Bruise, soothing the pain.

Colby pulled my shirt over my head then pushed me onto his bed.

He layed me down, kissing on my breasts, leaving multiple hickeys on me.
Small moans escaped my lips.

He lifted me up to professionally unclip my black lacy bralette.

He took my right nipple into his mouth and played with my left one. Soon he switched and was now sucking on my left nipple and playing with my right one.

He quickly pulled off his shirt while I pulled off my pants, he than followed my actions and we were both in out underwear.

I decided I will show Colby what he will miss, so I threw him on the bed and kissed down his jawline, to his neck leaving small hickeys all over.

"I fell in love with you, one night in September."  I blurted.

"I did too"

He pulled down my undergarments, then quickly pulled off his. I held his chest, signaling for him to stop.

"You may never get this chance again. We may never be able to return to this moment, theres no rush"

"I'm so so sorry Y/n''  he stated, pushing into me, slowly.

"I want you to know," he started slowly thrusting, but roughly. He hit my back wall hard making us both moan. "That every fucking thrust is how much i- I love you."

The words made me moan in pleasure and pain knowing I may never get this again with someone as great as Colby.

He grunted and started slowly speeding up.

My moans became louder, as he hit my g spot, several times. 

"Fuck just like that"  he groaned, making me tighten around him.
R
I felt my stomach become tight, knowing I was close.

"C-Cole I'm close"

"Me to babygirl hold on"

Tried my best to hold on when he finally said let go, so I did.

He thrusted a couple more times before pulling out and laying next to me.

After a minute of silence, I got up and got dressed.

"Where are you going?"

"What do you mean. Colby I'm leaving. Would you expect me to stay after what you did?"

"No. I didnt and would never expect you to stay, but you've said that you dont like giving up on things. So what's you going to happen with us?"

"Theres nothing left to look up for with us Colby. You were with other girls while we were dating. I love you. With all of my heart so I have to go. Please remeber that I love you. And I will never stop. I hope someday i will get over this and we can maybe be friends, but i dont know"

"Well I do. Please just take some time to think about everything . Cause your my world. I love you with everything. I will literally give anything"

"But why wasn't that enough? I will think about it but I dont think anything will happen. I just really hope she was worth ruining our relationship. I love You Cole Robert Brock, forever"

I gave him one quick kiss, then gathered my things and left.

:/  Colby had pants on by the end of this. Just saying.