♤Colby and Brennen♤

ROBOT SHOW IN TOKYO (TFIL)

I was with Colby in Tokyo for his TFIL trip, I only went because I've always wanted to go to Tokyo. And I know what your thinking Yn your an add on they shouldn't have to pay for your trip.

I know. I paid for all of my stuff. I even got my own hotel room. Colby wanted me to go to a "robot show" so I payed myself in.

Me and Colby sat together, Elton was on the other side of me and Brennen was on the other side of Colby.

Colby had his arm around me when Brennen said

"Colby, Are you cheating on me?"

We laughed and Colby shook his head

"No I promise I'm not" After Colby said that he took his arm from my waist and put it around Brennen.

Brennen made the funniest face ever I swear to god.

Ok I know this sounds rude but some of the things scared me. When I got scared I cuddled into colbys neck or chest and he just held me.

Eventually at the end of the show I went to my hotel and Everyone else stayed out.

I texted colby when I got to my room

*texts*

Yn: hey baby, just wanted to let you know that when you get back tou can come to my room If you want. Just knock to let me know your here :)

Seen

*end texts*

I layed in bed thinking about everything. Especially how the hell I got so lucky, with all my friends and my boyfriend. There my all and I dont know what I would do without them.

1:56 am

I got a snapchat notification. And multiple instagram notifications. I kept on getting tagged in these videos.

I looked at the video and it was Brennen and Colby dancing. With other girls.

I went to their room to see if anyone was there and to my surprise there was.

"Yn what are you doing here?"

My glossy eyes started so water.

"Have you seen this?" I said showing Elton the video, and quickly wiping the tear from my eye.

Elton shook his head

"Do you think this counts as cheating?" I ask

"I dont know. You want to post a video of you and someone else dancing?"

I gave a small laugh

"No, but there grinding on each other, so I just dont know what to think or do. I'm not even supposed to be here"

"Yn it's not your fault"

"What happened?" Jay asked