♤♡lauging on the outside♡♤

Colby brock is my best friend. We've been friends since birth and became closer over time. But not gunna lie it sucks seeing the person your in love with, love other people.

I know how cliche it sounds but he just loves getting his heart broken. He keeps going for the wrong people. And I know he would not go out with me cause you know, I'm me.

Its friday night and me and Colby are supposed to go out and get slurpees. We do it every Friday, well get slurpees, and go to our spot; it is a hill, you can see the city. It's the perfect view.

I drove over to Colbys because I was supposed to drive today. I made my way to his door and knocked. I heard giggling, laughing and thumping to only see Colby drenched in sweat with only boxers on.

"Oh k?"

He just laughed.

"Haha what's up"

"Um remember we were supposed to go out?"

"Oh shit ya. Can I bring Shea?"

"Um. Sure I guess."

He let me in and I stood at the door waiting for him to get dressed. I saw the girl who I assume was Shea. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"I'm Y/n"

"Shea" she said shaking my hand

"So how long have you and Colby known each other?" She asked trying not to make anything awkward.

"Our parents were friends when we were born we've know each other our whole lives"

"How about you?"

"We have been talking for around a month, were going out but were not official yet"

"That's nice. Just don't hurt him please. He has been through so much with stupid girls you know?"

"Totally" we both smile then Colby walks out.

"Ok I'm ready. Y/n were going in your car right?" I nod and we all make our way downstairs.

It was the most awkward ride there. They kept touching each other and shit flirting. It was annoying. After we got our slirppes Colby proceeded to take Shea to our spot.

I rolled my eyes and walked away from them cause they were literally acting like I never existed.

I made my way back down the hill and bumped into someone

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" I say looking up at who it was.

"Hey Y/n what are you doing here?" It was Sam

"Well me and Colby were supposed to hang out and now hes with a girl. Oh my god. I'm sorry sam if I get more into it I'm gunna rant"

"Go ahead Y/n. That's what bestfriends are for." I smiled and told him how Colby has only known her a month and that they were clappin cheeks when I went to pick Colby up.

"Damn. You wanna come back to my place?"

"I would love that but I sadly brought the both of them here"

"Couldnt you give Colby your keys and pick your car up tomorrow?" I nod

"K I'll be back in a second I'll give him my keys"

Sam nodded and I went up the hill to only see Colby.

"Hey what happened?"

"She said she was with someone else the other day then left me."

"Ugh Colby dont be upset shes a pig"
I got cut off by Colby

"dont you ever call Shea a pig again. She is an amazing loving person."

"You know what? I was just trying to help cause your blind to see--. Ugh. Never mind just find your own ride home."

"Ok. Run away from your problems. Walk away you skank"

I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"Ok buddy. You fucked up now. 1) I don't see how this was ever my problem and 2) have fun. Your trading our friendship for a girl you've known a month. Watch what she Does Colby. If she was already with someone else I guarantee you it wont stop. So Have Fun"

I walked away to sam telling him I can take my own car. Yay.

Wassup Bitchezz part 2? I ligit have a plan if y'all say yes soooooo...... say yes.
Bye felicia ✌🏻🤡