♤cheer pt.2♤

I looked over to see Colby and amber kissing on the bleachers, she was wearing his jacket.he never let me wear it.

I dropped my pom poms and ran inside. Crying. I guess he never actually chose me.

I ran into the change room and heard people running after me. I looked up from my palms to see my friend.

"Yn, what happened?" he said out of breath

"H-he cheated on me" I said causing more tears to slip from my eyes.

"I'm so sorry" he said sitting down beside me.

"That was our last performance right?" He nodded

"Great now I can go home" he shook his head.

"If you go I am going with you" I let out a weak laugh as he gave me a sympathetic smile.

I nodded

"You wanna sleepover?"

"Hell ya I'll do your nails and all that shit. I am not gunna let that boy fuck with your feelings hunny" I gave him a hug.

Soon the room filled with the cheerleaders and me and Brian had to go get our pom poms.

We started walking outside and saw no one left in the crowd. Not even Colby.

"See babe he doesn't care. If he did he wouldn't have done that to you and he would've stuck around"

I nodded

"Why do I and everyone I love choose propel who treat us like shit?"

"You don't babygirl, they may seem good at first but end up falling through the cracks. It's not your fault cause you would never see it coming"

"Your right" I got cut off by another cheerleader, and she said

"Hey Yn Colbys looking for you he told me to give you this" she handed me a note

I opened it and it read

Hey Yn, I'm not gunna be here for a little, my dad called and said we had to leave for a bit but call me ;)

I rolled my eyes

"Pathetic, if your gunna come up with an excuse at least have a good one"

_________________________

Brian and me we're watching family guy when I got an idea.

"HaYyY"

Brian jumped

"Bitch you trying to give me a Heart attack?"

I laughed

"No. But I wanna do something. Colby said he was going out of town for a. Bit or whatever so why don't I call him then we go to ambers cause obviously he won't be at his house and I give him all his stuff in a box?"

He smirked.

"Yes."

I laughed then we got all of Colby's stuff that I had and threw them in a big box.

Next thing I knew we were calling Colby

"Ya?"

"Hey"

"Oh hey baby"

"Hi, so where are you going?"

"Um just out of town."

"Ok just wondering"

"Ok bye babygirl love you"

"Bye"

I hung up

Then we were on our way.

When we pulled up at ambers I noticed the promise ring Colby got me on my finger.

I pulled it off and took the box with me to the door.

I got butterfly's in my stomach. Not good ones

I knocked on the door and Colby answered laughing

"Y-yn what are y-you doing here?"

"I could ask the exact same thing but I already have the answer."

I threw the box at him and he looked at me with confusion.

"Oh and one more thing" I say taking the ring from out of my palm

"Eat shit Cole Robert Brock"

I threw The ring at him while a tear slipped down my face

Then I saw one fall down his face

I made a pouty face then said

"Aww is someone crying? Well you shouldn't be. You brought this on yourself, so save your tears for someone who needs them"

I walked out and back into the car

Without saying a word we played moral do the story by Ashe
And stayed silent.

"Some mistakes get made"

2 posts in 1 day? Do u guys want anther part? For the closer? Comment cause I think it would be good but ya
Bye falica ✌🏻🤡