♡Bowling♡

Colby, Corey, Elton and Sam went bowling for the last time on the TFIL channel. I went with them to Australia but I did not participate in all of there videos cause, it's there thing you know?

Anyways. They left the trailer around 10 and now its 3:43 am. Not gonna lie I'm kind of worried but I know that they know what there doing.

I tried to fall asleep in me Colbys bed. I put on one of his big hoodies, but I couldn't sleep. And what I'm gonna say will sound super weird but it's only cause that's the last thing I have to do and I am supposed to do it tomorrow but why not shower and around 4 in the morning?

I thought to myself in the shower:

Now I know why I cant sleep. Colby is not here.

It's sad because I haven't been able to sleep without him. I miss his touch, his heartbeat. The way we would cuddle up to each other.

There were 6 ways we would sleep.

1: he would be spooning me, holding me close

2: I would spoon him 🤣. Honestly its comfy. Dont question my choices

3: I would have my head on his chest, and he would rest his head on mine and have his hand around my waist

4: he would lay on my stomach. But like the bottom of it, you know. Not sexually or anything but anyways, I would play with his hair and he would have his arms around me, sometimes kissing my stomach. And the cutest thing is, if my stomach was covered he would lift up whatever i was wearing just to kiss me.

5: he would lay on my chest. Just like 3

6: I would lay on his stomach, like 4.

I finished showering and laid in bed. I got thirsty so I got up and the door opened to boys laughing. I smiled and waited for colby who came running up to me from behind.

Colby hugged me (from behind) and laid his head on my shoulder, while rocking us side to side

"Hey babygirl, how have you been doing?"

"Eh, I'm glad your back though cause now I can finally sleep" I turned my face to the side and kissed colby.

We walked to the bed and colby asked

"Wait your saying you couldn't sleep without me?"

I nodded as my cheeks went red. He stared at me in a 'awe' way and hugged me.

Colby changed and got In bed with me. Colby layed beside me and instead of something normal I crawled on top of him.

He sat up and held onto my back.

"What are you doing babygirl"

"I'm trying to sleep so lay back down"

Colby smiled and kissed me. It was long, and filled with passion, it was just filled of love.

Colby layed back down and held me tight. I moved my hair so there was none in his face and gave him small pecks on his neck.

I then gave colby a hickey on his sweet spot, making him groan. I giggle to myself and fall asleep. Not this once did colby ever let go of me. I'm happy to have someone in my life who really cares.

Wassup Bitchezz. Lmfao this was supposed to be short but it is what it is. I like this one. You have to remember to enjoy the little things like this. Cause you dont know when it will stop, that's cringy but true. Remember

REQUEST STUFF ♡

IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS HERE
Haha jk jk but request stuff dont be shy (put some more)

Bye felicia ✌🤡