𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

09 | Z A C K

"This is exactly every bit of my fantasy. Look at those long legs. I imagine them every night, wrapped around my tor..."

"Shut the fuck up!" Another boy interrupted Josh, a player from the football team who was narrating his explicit dreams about the cheerleaders.

It was supposed to be a full time practicing day for the upcoming football march but the boys were too distracted we couldn't achieve what we desired to do. During the two hour sports time, the cheerleaders decided it was a good idea to practice their cheerleading stuff in the stadium, where we happened to practice. For all the two hours, the girls practice while the boys decide to be the audience.

In their scandalous sports bra and ridiculously tight shorts, there's nothing left for the imagination. I don't really mind them training and practicing but when I saw little miss perfect aka Daisy, all I saw was red. The way she was dancing energetically seems dangerous for a pregnant woman in her first trimester.

My eyes were glued to her nonexistent tummy all the time because I was scared something would happen to her. My heart would leap whenever she jumped or back flipped. Her steps were eased, probably the best dancer among them but I was more invested in the safety of the baby. Her belly reminded me of fillet of soles.

Keith walked past me, intently brushing my shoulder on the way. "It's time I get my girl back,"
His greedy eyes wouldn't stop ogling Daisy and commenting dirty on her body. I was trying to keep my anger below the surface but Keith's annoying words were trying to blow up my mind.

He walked across the stadium towards the cheerleaders as they happily pack their stuff to leave. He stopped in front of Daisy, whose back was facing him. My eyes bored into him when he took Daisy's arm and pulled her against him, rubbing his hips against her backside.

A month ago, I wouldn't care less but now, even the slightest contact between Daisy and the opposite sex pissed me off. My hands clenched and my jaw tightened but I tried to conceal my irritation.

The only thing that stopped me from turning into a caveman was when Daisy gently pushed him away. I was several feet away from them so I can't hear their conversation.

Thump!

A round object hit me hard on the back before it fell on the hybrid grass surface of the stadium. I swirled around to find Eric grinning sheepishly at me.

"What are you staring at? Are you fucking thinking about Disneyland, like your barbie sister?" The corner of his lips quirked up.

I feel like punching him in the guts but I swallowed my anger.

"You haven't noticed, bruh? The good boy, Zack is technically fucking the bad girl behind closed doors. It's way too obvious." I glared daggers at Sam, a friend of mine.

"Oh shit. Candy is off limit once again."

I shouldn't be surprised at what I saw when I sneaked a glance at Daisy and Keith. Daisy flicked her the tail of her blonde which was packed in a ponytail in what I know to a conscious act, as Keith pulled her closer to him. The way he's whispering in her ears looks like a seductive gesture. My breath hitched in frustration bit there's nothing I can do about it.

I removed my helmet. "I'll see you later. I'm leaving."

I didn't wait for their response, I just took off to the locker room to find only a few players changing. I slowly remove my uniform before getting into the shower. With my eyes closed and my face turned to the warm shower, I started to think about the Coleman and how they're drastically changing my life.