𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

45 | Z A C K

TWO WEEKS LATER

"I'm so nervous. Gosh, I can't believe I'm going to have a baby in a few weeks time. I'm freaking out!" Lillian glares at her husband who was putting all their stuff into the back of the car. "But Tony doesn't even care."

I chuckle when Lillian's husband rolled his eyes. "Baby, please not here. I told you I'm very ready and excited to meet the baby so why would I freak out?"

"I bet it's because he isn't the one going to push the baby out of him." The beautiful lady in my arms said jokingly.

"Thank you, Daisy." Lillian replied with a smile. Tony playfully glower at Daisy whom smirked in return.

He opened the passenger door for his young wife. "Sweetbear, please get in before the snow gets worse. Your water could break if you continue to panic."

She ignored him and waved us goodbye instead. She got inside the car and Tony said his goodbyes too. He got inside the driver's seat and they zoomed off.

The counselling class had just ended and we're about to leave. We made a lot of friends with the other members and plan to hang out after Tony and Lillian's baby arrives. They're very kind and sweet and we bonded almost immediately.

"Don't forget to call me after you find out the gender!" We heard Eliza called out as she got inside the car. She's very good friends Daisy and I couldn't be more happier.

"Of course! See you next week!" Daisy replied back with a wave as we matched to my car. I gently open the passenger door and Daisy muttered a 'thank you' before getting in. I got inside, revived the engine and soon, we found ourselves on the road.

Daisy had become softer and quieter. Although she's happy with her life, I know unpleasant things are still happening on the darker side but anyway, she chose to ignore them. We aren't officially a couple but we do and act like couples.

I love spending my time with her. I feel whole when I'm next to her. We can spend a day talking and walking at the beach without getting bored. We're never in shortage of interesting topics to talk about. She spends a lot of time at my house and became much closer to my family. In fact, she even had a couple of sleepovers and once even stayed up all night with Maya.

Before exams ended, our favourite place was under the tree of our school. We sit under the shades and read occasionally chattering or just making out while enjoying the winter breeze. It was one of the greatest moments I'll forever cherish.

We asked for nothing but peace in the past couple of weeks. The weeks went by quickly and in a blur, we have finished writing our exams. It's safe to say it went smoothly and each time we come out of the exam hall, Daisy always had a huge smile plastered on her lips. I was very proud we made it together. We dare not to interfere with anyone's business but rather, studied together. I'm sure we'll pass the exams with flying colours.

We avoided Jenna at all cost. Of course we had to beg Naomi not to take any stupid act since school would close in a few days. She reluctantly agreed but promise to get back at her after the exams. Luckily, Jenna minded her own business throughout the weeks. She refused to go on another date with Korbin – which was for the best – and avoided Naomi and her squad. Sometimes, I catch her staring at me. She'd immediately turn away but I became a little conscious when she's around.

Above all, I made it clear that Daisy and I are together. My family were over the moon and my friends couldn't be more happier. I genuinely want to be with her and start a relationship before our baby's arrival.

"What do you say? We find the gender today?" I heard her serene voice filled the car.

I gave my sugar a once look over before turning my attention on the road. "I don't know. Whatever you say is what we do."