𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

51 | J E N N A

"And that's what you'll remain for the rest of your life. A loser." Kayla firmly said as her eyes assess the group of friends chattering.

I took a sip of my drink from the red plastic cup as I stare at them. Shawn was throwing a party and Korbin invited me. I came with Kayla but it's good to use Korbin to know exactly what's happening. I really like it here because there were many people. The only problem was just that I'm not friends with them anymore. Naomi made sure of that.

A pure rage of jealousy pierced through me when I saw Daisy standing in the middle of her squad with Zack's arm wrapped around her as they chat and laugh every now and then. I hate it when Zack leans to kiss her which is pretty often. It makes me want to rush there and slap her. I hate that she's happy when I'm not.

I tried so hard to make her the bad guy but it was all in vain. I hate that she gets all the attention while I was seen as the hypocrite. I should have being the one standing next to Zack as he caresses me and gives me tender kisses. I deserve it, not her. I should have being the centre of attention, the one everyone wants to be friends with. But now, I only have two - Kaila and Korbin. Pretty sure soon Korbin will leave me too.

"I don't know what to do, Kayla. You're the only one I have left. Daisy stole everything from me. She stole the boy I love and all of my friends. And also passed her exams with flying colors. Why can't I get rid of her easily like I got rid of Cole?" I hissed in anger. She's too stubborn to be weak.

"That's what I'm talking about." Kayla grabbed my arm and glower at me. "You're becoming weak, girl. Wake up from your dreams! You got to do what you got to do to get what you want."

I rolled my eyes and pushed her hand away. She doesn't understand what I'm trying to say. "But how? I already have a bad reputation for keeping your affair with Owen a secret. What? You expect them to believe whatever crap I said?"

She shrugged. "Let me tell you something. To survive this world, you have to be selfish. You have to put yourself first before others. If you choose to be happy, then whatever people say doesn't matters. If you find your one true love, it doesn't matters that he's your sister's boyfriend or a married man or something like that. It's all about your happiness."

She snapped her fingers at me when I looked down. "What? Are you just going to sacrifice your happiness to that bitch? It's your spot she took. She didn't care about your happiness. She was also selfish. Now you need to get revenge on both of them."

I look over at Daisy to see her whispering something to Zack. He smirked at her in response before he plants another kiss on her lips. Soon, they were making out regardless of their friends bring there. I turn away, unable to look. I wanted to cry because of the burning sensation in my chest. Heartbreak.

"Kayla, I'm ready to do anything," I whispered to her as the tears threaten to fall. "Just tell me what to do. I want her gone."

Kayla stepped closer and dropped her empty cup on the table. We look into each other's eyes but a devilish smirk appear in her lips. "To end this, you have to take away the most important thing to her. What do you think is the source of her euphoria that links her to Zack?"

For a moment, I didn't say anything because I understand what she was talking about. I was trying to analyse what the impact will be if I took it from her. But then, it clicked in. I grabbed my best friend and hugged her happily. "Thank you so much for such a lovely idea."

She pulled away and flipped her brown hair over her shoulder. "My pleasure. If Daisy loose the baby, She'll not only loose her happiness but also the link between Zack and her. She asked for it after all."