𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

57 | Z A C K

It wasn't just one person.

There were two.

I stared at the couple in wide eyed amazement. Mr Coleman's eyes were ablaze with anger, his fists clenching and unclenching. He evinced a strong desire to murder us on the spot. His wife was next to him breathing heavily as she glared daggers at us. Her face sort of remind me of the evil witch in movies with her hair almost covering her face.

I tried to keep my emotions tightly reined in and keep my guards down. Eric was standing next to me staring back at Daisy's parents with the same intensity. Instead of cowering away and looking for an escape like he wanted to do at the beginning, he stood tall and looked furious. It was obvious what he found in Jenna's couch pissed him off.

Today, right here, right now, we're going to confront Daisy's parents about everything wrong with them. I'm going to expose every dirty thing Jenna did and demand an explanation from them. Having my brave best friend by my side makes me feel strong. I'm not a coward and I'm not about to leave this place until they explain everything to us. I could feel the determination in my blood.

Alicia stepped forward with a phone in her grasp. "You broke in?! How could you, Zack? We trusted you and treated you like a son. But in the end,you betrayed our daughter and left her for her sister. And now, you broke in and probably stole all the expensive stuff your eyes could lay on. I'm going to call the cops!" She raised the phone to her ear.

"Guess we'll both be arrested. Including her." Eric clarified in a rage filled voice.

Jared glared up and down at Eric with confusion written all over his face. "And who the hell are you? You're going straight to the cops, moron."

"Jared, We need to talk about both Daisy and Jenna. It's important you know what your daughters are up to." I tried to sound calm but all I wanted to do get away from the situation.

Jared laughed humorously and placed his hands on his round waist. "And ignore the fact that you broke into my house and searched through my daughter's stuff? You would get away with this. Better start making up lies to tell the police because I'm pretty sure they'll run out."

I sighed when he gave his wife the permission to call the cops. "Jenna drugged Daisy and tried to make her loose the baby."

Time slowed down as the couple stood frozen. Alicia's phone slipped out of her grasp and landed hard on the ground I'm pretty sure it broke but she didn't seem to notice. Jared's mouth was gaped open and his eyes were as wide as saucers. They were to stunned to move. For a moment, they glanced at each other and silently conversed with their eyes. When Jared turned his eyes back to us, he tried to seal his surprise and suddenly transformed into an angry beast.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO BLAME OUR DAUGHTER NOW? Seriously? Get the fuck out of here!" He pointed his hand downstairs, indirectly to the door.

I can't believe they won't listen to us. It was obvious they are hiding something because of their reaction to what I said. "You guys need to listen!"

"Listen to your shitty accusations? No! We would tolerate you trying to accuse our daughter of mental instability! You're the maniacs! Leave now!" Alicia followed in the footsteps of her husband. She looked angry but there was something in her eyes that told me otherwise. I could almost sense the fear in them. Like she was trying to hide them in the depth of her soul.

"Firstly, no one mentioned that your daughter is mentally unstable. Secondly, Why don't we talk about this?" Eric said with a smirk. He took out the old sachet of amphetamine and held it high in his hand.