𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

38 | D A I S Y

Just a few tables away, Keith and his new girlfriend were intensely making out. She was sitting on his laps and grinding against him. Her back was to me and Keith was facing me. As they kiss, he rubs her backside against his front. His eyes were open and directly staring at me with a devilish glint in his eyes. He wanted to make me jealous and regret leaving him but my expression remains blank.

Long story short, he found out about my pregnancy and who the father was. He was beyond furious so he decided to use some cheap bitch as comeback at me. Nothing seems to bother me though. Except my stubborn best friend.

I still haven't figure out what was wrong with her. In fact, she has completely vanished and left no trace of her. She might be my best friend but if she wants her space. I'll give her.

I was eating my lunch with a book laid out in front of me. My friends were sitting next to me chatting about the upcoming events. I couldn't believe we have only two more days before exams starts. I promise to make myself proud about the results. I'm working my ass up to fulfill this promise.

"Daisy Coleman?" An unfamiliar yet deep, husky voice said from above me.

I look up to find the tall new guy, Tyler standing before me with a flicker of curiosity in his hazel eyes. There was no doubt he's one of the most attractive guys I've ever met.

With well defined sharp jaws and angular cheekbones, he has very handsome, manly face. His pale skin made him look devastatingly handsome. He was well over six feet with a very muscular body that made his shirt clung to his body. His rich dirty blond hair that had tousled griminess which promised finesse. And don't let me get started with the tattoos proudly displayed almost every part of his naked skin. He was the real definition of a bad boy.

"Hey, sexy." I jokingly fluttered my eyelashes on him, my lunch and book completely forgotten. Since his arrival this morning, all the girls were swooning over him except he's a very quiet one. "I'm Daisy."

He gave me a bewildered look, his perfectly arched eyebrows knitted. "You don't recognise me?"

It was my turn to be confused. I quickly searched through my mind for any information but came up with nothing. "Excuse me? Perhaps you'd like to remind me?"

Like a gentleman, he sat opposite me. My friends were gawking at us but I dared not say anything to them.

"I won the three thousand dollars countless times during the bike racing. You were in Cole's team, I was in Yoyo's team. That exactly two years ago." He easily said with a snicker playing on his lips.

My eyes went wide as I stared at him dumbfounded. I remember going to the race with Cole on a daily basis. It was there I learnt how to ride a bike. Cole was also a racer and always won. I tried a couple of times but I only won once.

"Wow! I'm sorry but I've never noticed you. It's being a very long time." I said with a kind beam.

"Yeah I guess but," he paused and inches a bit closer. "Why don't you tell your friends to stop ogling me because I'm fucking taken?" The grin on his face had already disappeared and was replaced by a glower. He sent them a deadly glare and my friends have never being more embarrassed.

I push my book and food aside and instead, focus my attention on my new interest. "Tell me who the lucky bitch is. Is she in this school? You seem pretty serious about her."

His hard hazel eyes softened as if he remembered something. "Why should I tell you about my girl? I don't like people stalking my girlfriend. You included."

I weakly chuckled at his remark. "You think I'm one of those girls? Girls are that eager to fuck you? Wrong. Maybe then, I'd have agreed but now, I'm not stupid anymore. I don't think with my desires, I think with my brain."