𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

47 | Z A C K

Her lips pouted invitingly when I refused to tell her where exactly we're going. I planned all of these and I hope it turns out great. Tonight, I'm going to make her feel like the most luckiest girl in the world. I want to give her the adventures and glimpse of what being with me is like. I'm going to prove to her it's worth trying a relationship.

There are so many beautiful girls but to me, Daisy is a unique beauty. She looks ravishing and exceptional tonight. Her long blond hair fanning down her shoulder in waves like a settling dust cloud. It looks natural and lustrous and I badly want to tangle my hands in them. She looks very casual yet sexy and beautiful at the same time in the dress. Her florid cheeks and lovely eyes held a warmth I've never thought I would see in her eyes. She's a goddess.

I pull up in front of the local hotel. It was quite small and built specially for tourists but people come here often to enjoy the sea view and the delicious food from the restaurant. It might be small but it's very lavish. It has the finest art collections and the beautiful view of the sea is a sweet divine. The old sylvan designs on the wall gives it a historical yet fashionable vibes.

There's a rooftop movie theatre with the clear view of the sea. I think it's the perfect place for our date. It actually belongs to the Lambert family and was suggested by Skylar. Being a girlfriend to an heir has it's own advantage.

I took Daisy's hand as we entered the hotel. The huge, luxurious reception greeted us with warmth unlike the freezing breeze outside. I met the receptionist and we quickly went through the process. There aren't much people to which I'm glad of. We slowly walk to the salesman with his tiny bar that seems to have all the sweets and snacks in them. I ordered two bowls of popcorn.

"What kind of movie are we watching, Zack? And why would you bring me here? I thought we're going to Jiffy Meals where you work." she said with a smirk as we await our popcorn to be served. I link my arm to hers and tightly grip her hand.

"It's a very special night to us, Daisy. I want to make it very memorable and unforgettable." I thanked the salesman and took the popcorn.

We walked to the elevator and got inside with two other people. I look beside me to find Daisy already staring at me with s blank expression. I nudge her and raise my brows in questions.

"I don't like watching romantic movies. My best genres are mystery and action. I enjoy fantasy but sometimes, they get overdramatic and annoying." She huffed and pouted at me.

I lean closer and grab her chin gently, our breathes fanning. "Unfortunately, you have to bear with me, my love for I'm very romantic by heart." I peck her cheek just as the elevator dimes open.

I let my brain be still when the cold, chilly breeze hit us like tons of bricks. The snow had stopped since in the early afternoon, although the fog has worsened. Overall we're just going to enjoy our night.

I look towards Daisy to see her reaction. Her eyes were wide open as they wander around with an astound look on her face. I smirk when I realised she likes the place. There weren't many people and the movie was about to start. I took her hand and went to the middle seats in the second row from the front. Still, Daisy was impertinently gazing over the sea.

"Relax babe, the movie is about to begin. Don't worry, we'll take a look after we finish watching the movie." I said with a smile. She scowled but said nothing.

"It's perfect. I like it in here." I heard her whisper. I squirmed closer and leant her head on my shoulder to make herself comfortable. I chuckled internally before taking her hand again and slowly rubbing a finger against her soft skin. And soon, the movie began.