𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

14 | D A I S Y

I push the pompoms inside the locker before shutting it close. Abigail plucked a few of the red, tart berries she was holding and popped them inside her mouth. School ended a few minutes ago and we just returned from cheerleaders practice.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Peter has a bigger ass than mine." Abigail whispered and giggled.

Both Peyton and I turn our attention to our classmate, Peter who also happens to be my ex's best friend. There he is, walking with a girl wrapped around his torso, his ass wiggling with every step he takes. We couldn't help but chuckle too.

"How comes we never detected?" Peyton mumbled in between giggles.

"That's because he tried to hide it but today, he unintentionally revealed his secret." When the laughter died, I realised Jupiter is no where to be seen. "Where's Jupiter?"

"I think she's making out with Eric Lockwood in the janitor's room," Peyton casually replied.

The chemistry between my best friend and Eric Lockwood is undeniable. Jupiter had never acted out of control about a guy like she did for Eric. She whined and complained about him, yet her eyes told a different story.

Although, Eric is a womanising scumbag, I know his attraction to Jupiter cannot be ignored. And I probably don't want my best friend to die a virgin. Jupiter has never dated nor slept with the opposite sex. My best friend has the perfect hourglass figure but her fears and insecurities always overcome her fortitude. If I weren't there for her when she needed me, I'm pretty sure she may end up becoming Jenna, the hypocrite.

"I hope he disvirgins her," Abigail said in hushed tone.

Before I could react, a strong palm wrapped around my neck suddenly. A huge body blocked my view before firm lips were crushed against mine. I know this lips. His hand snaked around my waist, then grabbed a handful of my butt cheek beneath my short cheerleading skirt.

His mouth was hard on mine, unyielding. My body is pressed against the cold locker, my back arching forward due to the icy metal. My eyes were closed as I try to comprehend what was happening. I could feel his hand letting go of my neck and moving up to grab my hair.

His tongue was demanding an entrance but I refused to open my mouth. His hard, muscular body dropped heavy against my body as I try to shove him away. He wouldn't budge. Five months ago, I would have kiss him back as fiercely as possible. Maybe we would have being fighting for dominance but it's too late.

I don't feel anything for him anymore. His kiss used to ignite primal desire in me that i could barely control but now, I feel empty when he gathers me in his arms. I feel disgruntled when he kisses me. I feel unsafe when I'm around him.

At last, he ends the kiss and releases me. My eyes open to meet his dark ones. Those black orbs seem to be staring at me as if I am the most beautiful girl in the world. Liar. He had always used this look to win me back. Like a stupid teenage girl meeting her rock star crush for the first time, I blindly accept him back. No matter his infidelities.

Keith tightly clasped my shoulders, ignoring the glares my friends were sending his way. "Kick me, hit me, just do whatever you want but I would go until we talk about the downfall of our relationship."

I stared at him, utterly transfixed. Our relationship was complicated. Keith has a wild side I can't seem to handle. He's still young and enjoying his life before adulthood strike in. We had an open relationship which was based on his ideas. Once he's bored with fucking other girls, he returns back to me.

"Keith..."

"Just one more chance, Candy."

The name he called me brought me back to reality. Nothing has changed. He's just missing my body in his bed, not me. And after he finishes with me, he'll move on to his next victim. But I don't want to be part of his fuck buddies any longer. I want to him to accept me for who I am, not for what I can do.