𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

49 | D A I S Y

Forty minutes before the game's starts.

I hissed as I drummed my fists against my thighs, debating whether to go inside the lock room to meet Zack or not. I look up to find Peyton in her cheerleader attire trying to gain my attention. I waved back and pulled a small smile. I was sitting in the front row in between Korbin and Maya. Maya and Leslie have being taking pictures since forever while Korbin was halfway done with his popcorn and soda before the game even begins.

My conscience won over and I got up. I rushed out of the stadium leaving my friends with questioning looks and ran down to the boys outdoor lock room. I was a nervous wreck but I was determined to see Zack. I took a deep breath before I push open the huge door. I walked right inside mindful of the half naked boys. Some had towels only wrapped around their waist while some just have their pants on.

Immediately, I heard gasps and wolf whistling but I dared not to look at them. They are obviously taken aback by my sudden, uninvited presence but I don't care. I sashayed down to each row of locker, looking for Zack.

"It's Candy!" I heard one of them announced. They all laughed and some began to approach me.

"Hello sexy. You can give me a five minutes ride and I promise to win this game. I heard you're a spitfire in bed." One of them said.

A tall guy stopped right in front of me and I almost bump into him. He has an evil smirk in his eyes. "I bet you're here to give Zack a piece of your mind. But don't worry, I can take care of all your needs."

I faked a smile and plant my hands on my hips. "No thanks." It was my turn to smirk. "And no, I don't need you. Zack satisfies me in bed more than enough. He always makes sure I see the stars unlike you dumb shit that can't control himself like a horny virgin." They all erupted into laughter.

"Hey! I'm not a virgin!" He argued as I walked past him. And there he was, standing in all his glory.

He wore his Jersey already except the helmet. My gaze instantly darkened at how sexy he looks. He looks like a Greek god made to have girls fall to his feet. Although, he has a confusing look on his face, his eyes lit up. I guess he's happy to see me.

I walk towards him with a smile. The locker room went silent as they watch with curiosity and amusement. I could hear some of them chuckling and calling us lovey doveys. Some of them were groaning but I didn't take my eyes off Zack. He approached me until he was a feet away from me.

"Hey." He said quietly, a smile beginning to form on his lips. "What are you doing here?" He took my both my hands and stares straight into my eyes.

"Hi." My breathing hitched and I almost melted but I got to do it. I have to finish what I started. "I just want to say... good luck. I wish you the best and I hope you beat them. I..." Why isn't anything coming?!

He slowly pulls me towards him, surprising me. The delight and passion I saw in his eyes made my heart leapt and swelled with affections. He closed his eyes and leant down to claim my lips. I closed my eyes too and welcomed the feeling of his soft lips against mine.

"Thank you." he said when he pulled away, ignoring the cheering and whining of his teammates. He pecked me on my cheek before letting me go.

I had to walk away before he let go of my hands. I sighed in contentment and winked at the boy I embarrassed previously. Deep down, I know they're going to win this match.

***

"Mom! Dad! You guys are so calm. You should be cheering and supporting your son!" Eden complained from the seat behind us.