𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

15 | Z A C K

I took off my shirt and tossed it on the sofa before propping down on the bed. The night is so quiet except the chirping and squeaking of raccoons or possibly birds. It's almost 11:00pm but because our neighborhood is calm and peaceful, everyone is in bed. I reached out and switched off the lamp before laying on my back and covering myself with the thin comforter.

My mind was blank for several minutes. I can't tell whether I'm dreaming or not but I heard a faint thump sound on the floor, as if someone quietly jumped on the floor. I didn't bother to dig into it. Probably just the tree branches howling.

A moment later, I feel a silky hand move around my torso, slowly tracing my abs. A warm energy like electricity zipped inside me and it filled my body with the most heated energy. I'm probably imagining things but it feels so real. The hand lay flat on my chest before a soft, feminine body was pressed against mine.

The hand didn't stop there. It wanders around my upper body, the tightness in my chest and throat snapped and a rush of adrenaline and uncontrollable need rushed through my body as though a floodgate had opened. This is not a fucking dream. There's a stranger, possibly a woman in my bed in the middle of the night caressing me. I didn't hesitate to think that it wasn't any of my family members. My sisters would never do that. Gross.

I decided to play along until the right time comes to catch the culprit. It could be a psycho serial killer who just broke out of the psychiatric and I'm her next victim. But why do I feel this intense sentiment?

The hand runs down my side and my muscles bunched underneath the fingertips. It stops there and circles the sensitive portion there. The hair on the back of my neck bristled and a cold shiver coursed down my spine. My eyes almost tightened in delectation. My body seemed more than okay to go with the flow and enjoy the ride but I know I have to end this. If I don't act now, I would be able to find the intruder.

In one swift move, I caught both hands and raised them above the intruder's head. I climbed on top of the person and with one hand holding her long, slim wrists, I reached out and switched on the lamp. I know why she didn't struggle when I pounced on her.

Daisy lay beneath me with a lazy smile and droopy eyes threatening to sag close. Her hair was messy and tangled carelessly around her. I looked down out of curiosity to see for myself what she's wearing, only to find her in a small, stretchy bandeau that barely covers her boobs and a sweat short. I can't believe this sneaky little rat tricked me again.

"You enjoyed it. You want me," she said idly with a faint smile.

I pressed her hands into the bed deeper and crouched lower, my breathing fanning her hair. My knees tightened around her hips to trap her. "What are you doing here?"

She giggled as if she was drunk. "You enjoyed it!"

I covered her mouth with my palm to stop her from announcing her presence to the world. "Shut the fuck up!" I yelled but in a whisper. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

I remove my hand from her lips when she kissed my palm and I let her get away with it. "I was all by myself back home. You're the only other option I have."

Liar. "What happened to your parents and sister?"

She yawned in the middle of my speech and gave a soft laugh to cover the wave of relief and longing. "They went camping for the night. I was alone and bored. Can you imagine being left alone underage while pregnant? Sounds hard, right?"

Daisy is a very rebellious child. I'm pretty sure her parents are trying to do anything to have her in control. A parent's love for their child has no boundaries. It's a sad moment, really, when parents first become a bit frightened of their children. We never know what they go through until we become one ourselves.