1

Song up there ↑
(Chicken song)

Ashley's POV

Oh god!! Do u believe what day it is?!
Its Monday. I'm so excited, note my sarcasm. Add to that, its first day of my so lovely senior year. Oh how much life loves me and how much I love her back.

I woke up to that lovely sound of that 'chicken song'- if you know, you know.

"Why did I put this as my alarm" I groan shutting it down.

"Ashley breakfast is ready hurry up or you're gonna be late" thanks for the reminder mom.
"Coming"

Now..... What am I gonna wear- screw it. I'll just wear jean shorts and a t- shirt, who even cares- not me anyway.

I did my things and got downstairs to the kitchen. I saw eggs. Lovely.
I ate fast, got my keys, got in my car, and headed to school.

During the short ride that lasts 10mins I was preparing myself mentally to not fuck up on my first day and try to give a good impression to teachers. The how much my brain was laughing at me when I said that though-

I park in the parking lot. Breathe in breathe out.
Bitch resting face on? Yes.
Make up not screwed ? Yes
Extra candies for 'emergency'? Also yes
Attitude off? No way
That's all now let's begin-

I get in the doors of prison. See everyone chatting. Teachers talking together.

SoMe StUdEnTs Are hApPy.

Wtf. Please give me that power.

Suddenly I feel myself on the ground. My ears got deaf with the high pitched scream that so happened to belong to my so precious best friend. Sam.

"ASHLEY I MISSED YOU" I didn't

"We just hung out Friday!" I mimicked her voice

she nudged me "I meant that I missed this bitch face and annoyed the hell out Ashley" I rolled my eyes at her comment and got up helping her with me.

"Let's get our schedules and hope we have all classes in common!" How can she be so excited.

.....

" we have English and history and maths and PE together"

"Why didn't you just say we have them all together " I groaned at her

"To make it fun.
U gonna keep this bitchy face on the whole day?" Sam said.

"Yes. Wanna join? I don't mind "

"No thanks I'd rather give a good impression to my teachers" that's exactly what I told myself just minutes ago.

First period.

This English teacher is so annoying her old ass can't stop getting my name wrong.

"what about we talk about our favorite singer or actor.." The teacher that I forgot her name said.

Silence fill the room. I can sense her mind is screaming awkward right now through her so not happy fake smile.