6

Song up there ^^
( pity party - Melanie Martinez)

"She is hot isn't she?" My mom whispered in my ear just when I got in the kitchen.

"Mom!" I hissed and turned around quickly to make sure Danielle didnt hear it. And thankfully, she didn't.

Mom sat besides Danielle as I sat in front of them. Well at least I had a nice view to start at and if I'm being asked why do I stare I just say I'm staring at the wall. Wink wink.

"So how's my daughter at school" mom asked smirking at me. I just rolled my eyes. I mean I knew this was coming.

"At school, she is the most trouble maker. At my class, she seems to controls herself very well" I wuv her.

"Maybe I know the reason" her smirk grew as my eyes widened sending her a look dont you fucking dare.

I cleared my that "actually miss Smith is so stubborn and strict so nobody dares to misbehave in her class" I have to admit my mind had gone to a new level of smartness this year.

Gotta appreciate the updated mind.

"Are you sure that's the only reason" did I do something to my mom to deserve that? Uhm maybe embarrassed her once or twice... Or more. I mean its not my fault her food is delicious!

"Positive" I watched Danielle just sit there too concentrated in her lasagna to even care what we are talking about. That half was supposed to be in my plate. What happened?

The conversation finally finished. Fhew. I finished my plate since it was just a half lasagna. "I'm still hungry" I mumbled as Danielle chuckled. She was supposed to give me just a bit from hers. Right? That's what people were supposed to do.

"Well for that I won't take the cookies so you can get enough from then" awww.

But I still want my lasagna.

"So its a girls night today! Do you wanna join us Ashley?" My mom asked.

"If you two are being are some boring old ladies then I'll go up and finish my homework"

"I thought you dont have a homework huh?" Caught.

"Uh uhm. It was born just now" that was stupid.

She just ignored me and began talking to my mom.

Ouch.

"Uhm maybe I should go finish my homework" I said before rushing into my bedroom.