15

Song up there^
{Little things~ one direction}

[Look at zayn's baby fave right there aw! Do we have any 1D lovers here?]

"Well girls dont you think its time to sleep now?" My mom asked then added quickly "I'm going to my room goodnight!" And sprinted to her room.

Before me and Danielle can even react Sam jumped "I'll take the spare room Night!" And with that we were both alone. Again.

We did a collective sigh and said "Again".

I rolled my eyes at my mom's and Sam's behavior " well I guess you dont have any other chance. But dont you even kick me to the floor or I swear-"

"I won't" she smiled.

"You know.. You're scaring me. You uses to be the coldest meanest human ever with no expressions and now you're smiling wide?"

She sighed and mumbled, "I'm asking myself the sane question"

We got to my room, got under the sheets.

"Ash?"

"Hmm"

"Do you have a crush that you can never have ?" She said with a hint of sadness. I looked at her as my heart raced.

"Uhm yeah actually. Why?" Do you know the feeling when your crush asks you about your crush. Damn.

Awkward.

"Well Im dealing with it in thia period. Ams its been already 4 months since this crush started" hold on its Been 4 months since school too. Holy shit- no no that's impossible.

"Well Goodnight Ash" she smiled warmly.

"Night, Dani" I smiled back

She grinned " I like it when you call me Dani" she giggled.

If that's even possible I felt my heart pace faster then before and my grin grew even bigger.

We sat like that for a while.

"Never give up on that crush, Dani" I spoke out of nowhere.

She looked a bit shocked but smiled nodding. "I won't and I'll make sure of that"

"Well now goodnight for real" I chuckled.

"Yeah goodnight"

She went to kiss my forehead as I felt fireworks erupt in my stomach "happy birthday Ash" she whispered.

---

I woke up feeling something tickling my stomach.

It was Danielle's foot, but the question is... How did it come to my stomach?

I opened my eyes even more. As they adjusted the light.

I saw her all over the bed, including me. Her body in an 'x' look. She was sleeping across the bed.