14

(If you dont stream this song I won't update this story anymore. I'm serious!)

Song up there ^
(Anyone by Demi Lovato)

"5,4,3," at this point we were all a little drunk. "2,1... Happy birthday!" They all threw themselves at me and lemme tell ya....

They didnt weight little.

I stumbled backwards till I fell on the couch. "I need to breath I swear!" I yelled from under the 3 buddies on me.

Well Danielle I swear its okay if you stayed there. I really dont mind.

"Let's get this started!" Sam screamed in my ear. I swear I still wanna hear chicken song.

I put my hand on her face pushing her off me.

"Come on open my gift first!" Sam grinned.

"Why am I scared?" I looked at her "oh yeah probs cause last year you made a prank on me? On my bday? Yeah that's why"

She shrugged.

The box was really big. What if she put a serial killer this time? Oh man I'm so going to kill her.

If I was alive.

" this better not be what I'm thinking about" I mumbled.

I opened the box.

To find another box? I gave Sam a weird look as she grinned even more.

I kept opening boxes and Boxes till I came to a very very small one different from others "this better be the last one or I swear-"

As I opened the tiny box, a cream escaped my lips. A deafening one may I add. I threw it away immediately as tears started streaming down my face.

I held my heart feeling it going to explode.

But as soon as I realized that it was fake. I immediately jumped on Sam ready to kill the girl already "A FUCKING FAKE SPIDER THAT JUMPS OUT FROM THE BOX AS A FUCKING GIFT? YOU ARE SO DEAD!" I yelled at her face as I straddled her readying myself to punch her.

I felt a pair of arms hold my waist, lifting me up "LET ME KILL HER ALREADY!" I fought against the person.

But I soon calmed down as I felt a warm feeling start from my cheek "shh calm down your real present from her is worth it dont worry shh" that voice-

She kissed me on the cheek! DO YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING?!

"Damn it Ash dont worry it was just a stupid prank I promise it won't repeat again" the devil giggled "unless you do another revenge prank on me for this one"

"Whatever we'll see" nah I'm not letting her escape with this one.

"So where's the real one?"

"Here" she gave me an envelope.

"Better not be a snake or a dead bee" i rolled my eyes.

I opened it only to find "you really did it! Holy shit I fucking love you! You peace of shit you are amazing!"

"Yeah you can spend your crazy obsession with Demi Lovato in there without being the weirdest Hunan on earth, its just I'm scared that you'd be blinded by joy right there and kill me"

"I can't believe you got me tickets for her concert in LA!" I said completely ignoring what she said.

She rolled her eyes. "Now to your mom's present" she smiled.

She gave me also an envelope " whats up with these today? " i mumbled as I opened it.

"You must be kidding me! The beach house! No freaking way! Mine!? Holy shit mum! Oh my god I just love you so much!" Tears from joy streamed down my face. I hugged her with everything in me.

"Not over" my mom pulled away. "I finally fixed your car!"

Okay I really don't know whether yo feel happy or disappointed. Im really happy to have my baby back but at the same time it'd mean no extra time with Danielle.

"Damn you'd really miss me that much? If it makes you feel better I'll still give you a ride home. Jesus!" Danielle..... Your the best.

"Really?!" Damn and I didnt even fake it and deny it?

"Yeah" she rolled her eyes in amusement but smiled anyway. "So now my gift" she grinned giving me a box. I swear if-

"Dont worry I'm not your best friend" she giggle. Little did she know that giggle made my day.

I nodded opening the box. It seemed like something so expensive "you know you didnt have to get me anything" I stopped.

She shook her head and mentioned for me to continue, in which I complied.

I gasped. "Danielle I can't accepte this" I mumbled.

"Dont be so stupid" She rolled her eyes "I wanted to Give it to you so you get it" she smiled taking the expensive watch and adjusting it on my wrist "it really suits you" she smiled.

A wave of electricity went through me as her delicate fingers brushed against my hand. 

"Thank you" I hugged her, being in her arms always made me feel safe.

She hugged me tighter but eventually pulled away.

I felt so damn happy at the moment. My favorite people, my mom, my bestie although she is the most annoying person on earth and my crush who so happens to be my teacher and my mum's best friend.

This was so perfect.

Danielle leaned in and whispered in my ear "I have another thing for you but its tomorrow's night. Meat me at my place I'll take you"

She pulled away. I looked at some fools grinning so hard called Maria (my mom) and Samantha.

I wonder what was she talking about. Damn I'm really dreading tomorrow's night right now!

+++

I said it and repeat it if you dont stream 'anyone' by Demi I'm not uploading. Yeah hate me I dont care.

This is what a real fan means! And that song is so emotional and raw and I can't stop crying to be honest.

#Demisback !!!!

Vote and comment hope you enjoy ;)