34

Suddenly Danielle's glare turned to behind my shoulder. Her eyes widening a bit. "Don't you dare!" Okay now I'm scared to turn.

I slowly turned my head, only to see that cute puppy Claire brought the other day. "Scooby, don't. Claire just fell asleep" she warned. I wanted him laugh, they named him Scooby? Like Scoobydoo?

Then he- woah, did he just smirk? How can a puppy smirk?

And after giving her a 'imma fucking do it anyway' look he got on his two feet, and started barking so loud.

Oh.

Poor Danielle, this must be something she has to deal with daily.

But taking another look at Danielle, I'll say, poor puppy.

"Just wait till she leaves" why when I leave?

Scooby, ran to me, and his behind my back, as if begging me to protect him.

I picked him up and smirked, I wouldn't refuse a chance to piss and tease Dani. Nah, never. "Don't worry Scooby, you're in safe hands, I'll protect you, and I'll bring you back home with me after, maybe you'll keep weirdo company" if that evil cat doesn't scare him off.

And yes my cat scares off dogs, even huge ones. I remember once he jumped on a German Shepherd and left a huge scratch on his back and a bite on his ear. All of that because that dog wanted to steal his food. But of course being the nice person I am, I gave the poor dog after some food.

Actually because his owner was eying me like I am the one that made those scratches on his dogs, when in reality her dog was the problematic.

I rolled my eyes at the memory.

Danielle was still glaring holes into the puppy's head and now mine too.

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight, oh and take that dog with you too" she got up. Ouf she mad mad.

"Hey, Danielle ! I'm sorry, I didnt know it would really piss you off, but take it easy on the dog" she rolled her eyes as I smirked "the couch is so hard and not comfy, please!" I gave her puppy eyes, making sure I his the dog so it makes her accept.

She groaned. "Fine" but then she turned to me "but that ungrateful dog is staying a bit with me then you'll get him" she glared at him. How will she talk to him or discipline him? I was confused. She doesn't speak dog language, now does she?

Nah. But let's hope the puppy doesn't die.

But anything to sleep next to her.

God, I'm such a goof.

But she is so warm.

                     ======

I shot up from bed, holding my heart. I almost had a heart attack.

Imagine waking up to a high pitched scream just behind your ear.

Yup that's what happened exactly.

And can you guess who it was?

"Oh come on, how could you sleep when the queen is back!"

"You're dead, run for your goddamn life!" The witch smirked, but when she saw the look on my face she knew I wasn't kidding.

She ran out of my bedroom, was it noon already? Did I sleep that much?