35

WE R GETTING A DEMI LOVATO AND SAN SMITH COLLAB TONIGHT. AAAAA.
ALSO DEMI IS SINGING CINDERELLA ON THAT DISNEY THING! WE R BEING SO FED RIGHT NOW. so yeah here's an update bc love y'all.
Watch the WHOLE teaser! I heard its about lgbtq ! Y'all I better see you JUST at midnight tonight. Or I'm stopping the updates. Literally.

My mind was literally blown with all of these information...

"So, all this time, you two were lying to me about just becoming best friends?" I wondered.

"I... I was your teacher so I thought keeping it away-"

"Oh yeah?" I interrupted feeling rage rush through me "yet here you are almost living with me, and you dare say that?" This is unbelievable.

"I-" I raised my hands interrupting her again.

"Why lie to me?" My voice almost cracked. Call me emotional cry baby. I don't care. "And the fact that you knew everything but yet you tried to get it out of me? Knowing it hurts so bad refreshing those memories?" I still can't believe the story I've been told just minutes ago. "Listen, I'm really grateful you called the cops that night, but why would you lie? Its not like anything would've changed? Unless that it wouldn't be this bad right now" this all was just so overwhelming "Hayley said you were a friend of the family for more than 3 years?" Meaning she came visiting the house couple of times " How come I've never saw you? Or remember you?" I couldn't help but ask a pile of questions.

"Ashley" mom chimed in "you were never home at that specific time, you were gone all night partying, then spending most of the day either saying at the party house cause you were too hungover or going back home with Sam" Sam...Sam

"Does Sam know about this too?" Imagine if she did and I didn't.

They both bowed their heads down in shame, which gave me the answer I needed. Great. Just fucking great.

My best friend and my mom. They both didnt tell me any thing, and acted as if they just knew Danielle. How nice of them.

So childish if you ask me what I think.

I need some space... I need to get out of here a bit, just to think properly. But its illegal after 4pm. And now its 4:10. Couldn't them tell a bit sooner. Or was it planned just so that I can't escape?