36

{Im ready~ Demi Lovato, Sam Smith}
[Okay so now looking at the mess I made in the last chapter. I was like "damn I fucked up. Now how can I fix this shit. I want their cheesy moments back" 💀 I'm the worst writer here when it comes to drama. I'm not lying. Whenever drama happens I'm like, k shit let's get it over as fast as I can💀
Anyway. Did y'all HEAR THE NEW SONG. CAUSE OMG. IM STILL UNDER SHOCK. THAT SONG. THEIR VOICES. THE MUSIC VIDEO. EVERYTHING.]

Oh and say hi to Hayley Adams. Ashley's sister.

+++

+++

Questions began flooding in my mind.

Why would she lie? To me?

If anything I hate more than Hayley, its liars. They gross me out.

And now I can't help but lose all the trust I had for Danielle.

All this time she was just lying to me about almost everything.

Who says she didnt lie about something else?

Actually, I'm sure she lied about other things.

And I was the stupid girl that fell in her trap.

Who trusted her.

It was getting late and beginning to get dark, I keep feeling eyes on me the whole time, but whenever I turn there's nobody. And I'm sure no one is here, unless they are as stupid as me to get out illegally.

Which I really doubt. So I blamed it on my paranoid side, who usually starts kicking in the worst situations.

The cold wind slapping my face, telling me I should go back home.

But I don't want to. What if Danielle's still there?

I can't go to Sam's. For obvious two reasons, the lockdown, and that she is part of this.

I groaned loudly burying  my face in my hands.

I hate my life.

The only people that are close to me, I can't go to them for comfort. How depressing does that sound?

I should've listened to myself about making new friends. But nah, my stubborn ass and my very lovely god wanted this to happen, just to entertain themselves.

Okay I'll hive it to them, my life has been so calm for so long now, I should've sensed it.

But of course my dumb ass didn't.

My phone is being blown with texts from mom and Sam.

Oh so they told her.

The cherry on the top.

Can this get wors-

Hell no I'm not saying it. I really can't risk it now.

I should get back home.

Yeah, its getting late.

But not before using the opportunity. This is a secluded place. Might as well let my singing skills free, without nobody complaining about them.

I searched in my playlist and decided on 'Mama said~ Lukas Graham'

"YEAH MAMA SAID ITS OKAY!" I screamed as loud as I can, probably hitting a bb5. Imagine if someone heard that. Woops-

Okay okay now its time to get back home.

Ugh let's hope Danielle won't be there.

Ugh, Danielle. Would she ever leave my mind for a second?!

Suddenly, I saw a shadow.

And I'm sure that wasn't a human.

It was an animal, a huge one to be exact.

Shit.

I took off running not even looking back.

"Please if you kill me, kill me fast and don't let me suffer!" I yelled.

When I reached the neighborhood, I stopped running, Checking behind my shoulders first.

Nothing. I sighed in relief.

I plugged my ear buds in and put on another song.

Slow down~ Selena Gomez.

"I just want to feel your body right next to mine!" I made sure my voice was as low as I can. We dont want to get in trouble now, do we?

I reached the house, took a big deep breath, and walked in.