23

{Blue jeans ~ Lana Del Rey}

I face palmed trying to wake myself up.

It was Thursday and I couldn't get myself out of this comforting warm bed.

I started having a battle with myself to get up, but oh well this bed is the love of my life, how can I just leave it?

I slapped myself one more time but it didnt do the trick.

"Ashley if you don't wake up imma pour the iced water on you!" Mom yelled.

My eyes widened remembering the last time it happened, Danielle did it.

"I'm up I'm up!" I yelled back as I sat up.

Sitting there for a minute my eyes closed again.

Hell nah.

I shot up as I rummaged through my closet, pulling out an outfit and laying it on bed.

(Pic above ↓)

I looked myself in the mirror feeling proud with myself

As I got to school, I saw two girls fighting, probably over some boy.

And not the normal fight like fists and shit, its that fight with hair.

I turned my head to see another crowd, I walked closer to it, it was two boys shouting announcing a party.

I turned my head again and saw there were some boys making backflips and those things.

"Damn! Its 8am!"  What the hell is wrong with all this energy? Seriously?

I heard someone laughing behind me, as the crowd behind the two girls faded, maybe a teacher finally saved a strand of one of their hair.

I turned my head to see Danielle, she probably heard me.

"Big morning energy, ha?" She asked amused.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes "how can someone even smile!" I whined.

"Well... I don't know" she shrugged.

We continued walking, till I remembered my English homework.

"Crap!" I fave palmed my face, "I'm in so much trouble"

"What happened?"

"I forgot to do the English homework"

"Is it too long?" She looked at her watch. I shook my head, its just a little paragraph, "okay then you have 15 mins, you can do it in my classroom if you want" she suggested.