28

Do you ever look at someone and wonder... What is going on inside their head?

A little journey in Danielle's head;

Insert a Mexican music and hella lot of food and a Danielle doll dancing and eating.

Just kidding.

I looked at the 3 humans in front of me, I was confused.

I was staring at Ashley.

"Denny, where's Ashy? I missed her" Claire said

I bent down running my hand through her soft hair "Ashley is busy with school, baby girl" I tried convincing her.

"But I guess she can spare some time to spend it with me?" She gave me the puppy eyes. I shook my head a little bit. "Danny! I want her around! I like her!"

Oh no she got attached, now what do I do? "I'll see princess, I'll see"

I looked at Ashley and felt a little body next to me- oh no.

If Claire saw her, that means no escape from this situation.

And to my so great luck I saw the petite girl running towards Ashley jumping on her. Thankfully, Ashley caught her and hugged her back.

"I thought we can go walk" Maria suggested.

That woman-

I swear of I didnt know her for too long I would've ran away from her already.

Yeah, you may be wondering 'but didnt she say that she just became best friends with her?!'.

Hun, not that we hit it off so just like that we become best friends.

anyways that's a story for another time.

Now back to reality.

Not even giving me a chance to reply with a good nah we just walked today's morning thanks and go back inside, I heard that little evil that's so called my little sister squeal and say "yes! We'd love to!"

Who are you little thing to decide for me?

A 5 year old human being?

"Okay then its settled let's go" Maria took her and started walking, my jaw hit the floor, what the- freak. "Aren't you coming? You may catch a fly by the way, so close your garage, we don't use it with the air" she winked. By the way my little sister is with her listening.