38

I shut my eyes close "please dont kill me!" I screamed.

But something inside me was telling me not to worry, and find comfort in them.

How can a sane person be comfortable with a wolf on top of them?!

I felt like being shaken a little, I opened my eyes again to see everything is black.

Uhm my eyes are open right?

I shut them again making sure.

I breathed in a shaky breath. This is gonna end. And all of this is gonna be a dream.

I opened my eyes again, only to be met with so many colors- I was confused for a second.

But then I remembered that this is what happens when you shut your eyes too forcefully.

I shook my head at my stupid self.

Okay this isn't a joke anymore.

"Wake up!" I screamed at the top of my lungs then I opened my eyes jumping out of bed, only to be stopped by strong arms "let go of me!"

I know this.. When the victim looks at their murderer they die, after shitting their pants from fear of course.

But my stupid mind had to order my neck to turn around and look.

"Huh?" All I can see is Danielle with her mouth opening and closing and moving.

I didn't lose my hearing, right?

I pulled my hand out, and gave my ear a little slap.

"Calm down, its just a bad dream, its over now" ah there is my hearing again.

I sighed in relief.

So it was just a dream.

Thank god.

Imagine your life ending that way.

Eaten by a wolf- ew I would want my whole body in a coffin better than just my bones.

Hold on- "Danielle? What are you doing here?" I asked completely confused.

"Uhm I was downstairs helping your mom and suddenly we heard you screaming... That was the longest dream I've ever seen by the way. Anyway, Maria had to go sleep because she has work tomorrow, so I suggested I stay with you since you refused to wake up" she said all in one breath "you worried us, Ash"

I just looked at her... I mean its good to have her back in my life. But does she deserve that? Should I just forgive her and let it be with no headache?

This is as hard as having to choose between lasagna and chocolate.

****

"I don't know if I should find humor in it or I should worry" my mom said.

"Humor?" I was so confused, I almost died!

"Yeah I mean you basically said 'I wouldn't run even if there was a wolf after me' and then when the wolf showed you didn't even give it a second thought and you took off running" my mom was trying so hard not to laugh as Danielle remained emotionless.

"You're unbelievable, is that the only part you got?!" I raised my hands giving up on her "at least act like you care about the part I almost died in the dream" I shook my head in disbelief.

"But its only a dream "

I shook my head. I'm having a pointless argument with my mom.

"Where's your daughter anyway?" I asked.

"You know my daughter is also your sister" I rolled my eyes "she is at a friends and is coming after 3 days"

I groaned "gotta enjoy my last 3 days of freedom"

"Meh anyway, I need to prepare dinner" and with that she got out leaving me and Danielle alone.

I couldn't help but think she did that on purpose. Like she always do.

I groaned.

She has been so silent the whole time, Like she is over thinking something or is worried about something.

I'd like to think she is worried cause she thought that if I wasn't here anymore how much she would miss me and how much she actually cares about me.

Yea I really have a wild imagination.

I was getting fed up from the awkward silence and the choking tension.

"I'll be in my room, call me when dinner is ready mom!" I yelled enough for her to hear me.

"Sure thing!" Did I just hear disappointment in her voice? I shook the thought of.

Why the hell would she be disappointed?

I didn't do anything right?

As I went to walk up the stairs I felt a hand stop me from doing so.

I turned quickly ready to question why the hell would someone grab my arm like that.

But I was met with Danielle's pleading eyes.

I quickly softened but then I remembered what she did, I retracted my arm away from hers

"Please give me a chance to explain myself"

+++
I won't update in sometime