32

{Flawless~ the neighborhood}

"So the one that has the longest fingers is a hardcore lesbian" Sam announced.

We were sitting in a circle, boredom got the best of us, so Sam had to come up with some crazy ideas. The game consisted of some 'facts' that we wanted to see if they are true or not.

I heard my mom snickering, Dani was glaring at her as her face reddened so bad.

"This game is sick" Danielle announced getting up.

"Oh hell nah" my mom got her back down "you accepted it, so you have to play it"

We all put our hands together.

"Whoa, who's fingers are these? Are they yours Ash?" Sam exclaimed.

"Nope"

Sam grabbed the hand up.

Oh now I know why my mom was snickering.

The hand belonged to Danielle.

"Damn" she paused "well Miss Smith-"

"Its weird when you still call her that outside of school" I interrupted.

"Well I'm glad she has some respect for me, and not start calling me by my first name without even my permission" Dani glared at me.

I raised my hands in defeat as Sam spoke again "okay, whatever, now is that true that you are a hardcore lesbian?"

My mom started giggling again.

"I don't think that's appropriate" Dani said in a firm voice, her face still red, and still glaring at my mom.

"We need to know if those facts are true" Sam tried convincing her "so please cooperate and answer honestly if it was Ashley I'd definitely say that's the most honest fact"

"Proud " I said.

"Yes" we heard Danielle speak, hold on so she is a hard core lesbian. Hell that gave that one tiny glimpse of hope!

"Damn-"

At this point my mom was laughing so hard.

"Denny what does lesbian mean?" A cute little voice said.

We all looked at the girl, shocked for the sudden question. I was curious to know what Danielle is gonna say.

Danielle quickly smiled "when you like another girl" she said simply hoping the little girl understands.

Claire nodded.

Then suddenly I had a little crazy thought. "Who can reach their nose with their tongue?" I asked innocently trying not to give them what I really want. But of course Sam, aka my other twin dirty minded looked at me smirking.

"Aha easy peasy" Danielle said, I smirked knowing my plan is working perfectly.

We all cheered as her tongue reached her nose without a single problem or difficulty.

My smirk grew even bigger. "I can do it too" I shrugged and did it.

"Okay so once I've read that if you think suddenly about someone, that means they re thinking about you too" mom said "so now, we need each one to think about one of us"

"And then what?" I asked confused.

"We'll ask each one of us who they thought about"

"But if we all think at the same time, it may be a coincidence since we're just 4"

"Didn't know you were actually smart, but I'll give it to you" I nudged my mom playfully for underestimating me.

I flicked my hair feeling proud. "So... Only one of us do it then"

"Okay deal, Ashley you'll do it. But not now. Do it in an unexpected time or a random time" I nodded. "And if any of us thought about one, you see the time and learn it. We have until tomorrow night to do this. Oh and once you Ash think about this person you check the time too"

I've never thought my mom would make a big deal of something like that. But I guess staying at home for too long made her like this.

This, or she is hiding the rest of the fact.

I actually hope its the first one, but I can't help but be curious about the second thought.

Then Claire interrupted my thoughts "Denny I think I'm a lesbian" we all had our attention to the little girl on Danielle's lap.

"Really? How's that?" Dani was shocked, cause this girl is 5!

"I like another girl" she said all proud.

"Really? And who is she?" Danielle asked curious.

"Its Ashley" she pointed to me.

Im sorry. Whaaat??

To say I was shocked is an understatement.

"Me?" I pointed to myself

Claire nodded quickly.

"U-Uh eh" Danielle stuttered. "W-well its time to sleep!"

After Danielle came back downstairs I spoke "I mean I knew I was irresistible, but a 5year old?! Damn "

Danielle was still in a shock state, she seemed like she isn't going to sleep anytime soon.

"I need to go back home for my papers" she announced.

We all nodded.

++++

I almost got a heart attack waking up to the familiar 'chicken song' .

You'd say put a calmer song. But even if it was Billie Eilish, I'll always have a heart attack waking up.

Y'all just hate 'chicken song' and I absolutely have no idea why since Its such an amazing and a mood booster song.

Danielle went home yesterday with Claire.

Claire though didnt leave without whining that she still want to stay with me here. So she had Danielle promising her that thy would come here again.

It flattered my heart honestly. Who thought she would ever like me. I mean, I was convinced she was a little witch.

It always absolutely amazes me how those kids can get whatever they like. I really want to go back to that age. Because if I tried being a whining ass with my mom I'll probably receive a good slap and her ignoring me. It was funny though. And I despise those kids for their power.

And they really use that power a lot.

They are some smartasses. Especially at that age, they are so damn tricky and such a good actors.

∞∞∞∞

Do you like strawberriesI don't cause they always make me have a stomachache.