19

Song up there^
{Au volant ~ Elsa & Emilie}

Believe me when I say they have such an angelic voices! And I only know this song from the edits (I bet you know it too)

You'd think that after last weekend she'd be less harsh. Ha-ha-ha so funny.

You're wrong. Totally wrong.

I was sitting in her class, I couldn't help but get bored. This lesson was so hard! And I prefer algebra to geometry. I mean you can have algebra like a little game, but the Geo ... Its so fucked, especially when we just learned 'the vectors'. Okay I get some basis but after half an hour she got to sth more complicated.

Fuck my life.

I pulled my ear buds and his them with my hair. I, of course, streamed 'anyone by Demi Lovato' x3626352 times, then I put on 'au volant by Elsa and the other one' (too lazy to check the name)

Aw they had such a cute voice, so small and cute.

Suddenly, I feel them getting out of my ears, not in a gentle way.

"Ouch!" I rubbed my ears.

"The bell rang little lady" of course who else would do that. "Did you even concentrate in my lesson?!"

"Well it was too hard to get in that little ball of bones so I just didn't want to bother anymore"

"You sure want to graduate and not fail again?"

My blood boiled at the memory of that year. It was when shit has hit the fan.

"Ya positive" I replied coldly, okay I have to admit I learned from the best.

"And the English homework that I ,yesterday, almost pleaded you to do it?" She  rolled her eyes.

"Uh yeah... Right!" Well I kept thinking about you so I forgot it "I was so tired yesterday so I fell asleep"

"Yeah, I bet that's the reason. You just wanted to make me suffer!" She put her hand on her forehead as if she is having a headache.

"Ha! So you know what I'm dealing with in her class!"

"As much as I want you to get in trouble for this, but you're a bit late"

I looked at the clock, shit I was 15 mins late! "Couldn't you say it earlier!"

"Nah" she smirked devilishly. Dat bitch.

I took off running towards PE.