26

[The pic of the annoying English teacher^^]
{I decided to add pics instead of song? What do you think about it? Oh and please read the question at the end of the chapter}

"Rise and shine!" I heard a little voice behind me.

All of a sudden I felt a huge weight on me, as if someone or something fell on me.

I gasped opening my eyes "she is awake!" Claire screamed, this is not the best way to wake up honestly.

"Yeah I am little lady" I groaned getting up as she moved aside. I looked and saw Dani leaning on the door grinning, I glared at her.

"I swear I tried to make her let you sleep more!" She raised her hands in defense. "She really missed you" she grinned "well since you're awake, breakfast is ready"

I groaned again stepping out of bed "come on Claire let's go have breakfast" I wonder since when this little monster has been awake.

It was 9am.

"Where's mom?" I looked around and didn't see her.

"Waiting for her true love's kiss to wake up" mom and sleep are literally my couple goals. "I figured she was tired from work, and of coursing having you in her life everyday -the poor woman, Imagine her life- so I just let her sleep more"

I rolled my eyes not feeling the need to say anything to argue, I just woke up Jesus!

I sniffed "pancakes!" I exclaimed.

Dani giggled

"Play?" I heard Claire say, I looked down to see her standing next to me watching my every move carefully, I felt nervous.

"Of course baby girl, we will play after breakfast" I replied with a smile.

Danielle looked at me with the 'I'm proud of you' smile, I smiled back then shrugged.

"Well what about we all go to the park?" Dani said then came behind me and whispered "just to let Maria get the rest she need" I nodded, thinking about how hard she works everyday.

We ate breakfast then headed to change, I went home of course and had a simple outfit, Dani told me we would go to the ice cream shop later.