17

Song up there^
{In too deep by why don't we}

Btw thanks for everyone that wished me good luck for my exam- but I fucked it up.

-----

We pulled into my driveway "tell your mom I'm not up to hanging out tomorrow, tell her I'm feeling a bit sick" she said coldly. I guess she is mad?

But I don't care, if I didnt kiss her I would've regret it after.

I nodded and mumbled a "goodnight" but didnt get any response and she drove the short distance to her house.

I tip toed my way to my room, hoping that my mom isn't waiting for me.

"Ashley!" I stopped dead in my tracks and sighed deeply. I made a 'U' turn.

"Yes mom" I replied a bit too cold.

She looked at me worried but it vanished and she grinned "how was your date?" Date?!

"Huh? What date?"

"The one with your teacher crush duh!"

"That wasn't a date" I replied already annoyed.

"Yeah whatever you two say" two?

So she didnt want to call it a date too? Well that explains everything and I've read the signs wrong.

I just went to my room, throwing myself on my bed. I'm so stupid.

_________________

"Holy shit Ash!" Sam ran in my direction completely out of breath, "did you hear what happened!" Huh?

"What? Did the pigs and birds have sex and now there are piggies flying?" I rolled my eyes.

She nudged me "you know it was really beautiful. That drawing of the piggies, they looked like angels" I clapped my hands in front of her face- huh why didnt I just slap her it'd be better hihi.

Too late to do that. She ready snapped out of her dreamland "right! The devil is back!!!" She spoke with complete fear.

The devil?

"The devil? Who?"

"Miss Smith you dumb!" I'm sorry, what?!?

"What happened!"

"She literally lost her mind she loses it at every single stupid little thing and already had 56 students at detention and 7 suspended for a week!" Holy shit-