25

{Well its a must to listen ^}
[I love me ~Demi Lovato]
|this one is really SOOO freaking good/

I lay down on the couch after an hour of running, you may wonder why am I running?

Well that evil Danielle told her little 'princess' to go play with me.

So the only thing my mind was telling me is that I still have enough time to run awayyy.

Well that's exactly what I did but the little thing was after me the whole time, in the whole house.

"Mr Jeffrey would really be proud of you" I heard a voice behind.

"You really should shut up now for your own safety" I breathed heavily.

"Awe Miss Adams is really tired" she chuckled then turned to my mom talking about whatever.

I felt a hand tapping my belly. I quickly looked down, to see no other than the little monster, she was grinning so wild.

I looked at my mom and Dani in panic but they were too busy talking.

"Mom!" I hissed, both of them turned to me, I mentioned to Claire, the little girl.

"Awe" and she got back to talking.

What the-

"Mom! Freaking Danielle!" I hissed louder.

They both turned again "save me" I pleaded.

"I forgot to show it to you, come on, let's go, its in the music room" Dani said to my mom winking at me. "Good luck"

"You!" I was careful to not curse in front of the little Claire, actually if she was mine I'd be teaching her how to curse.

I decided to face my fears "hey little princess"

She grinned "can we cuddle?" She said sweetly.

Minutes she wanted to kill me, now she wants to cuddle, do I trust her?

I remembered I have English exam after this weekend.

"Of course come here!" I would love to die right now.

She jumped at me cuddling me.

In no time, she was asleep.

Okay, I must admit she looks like an angel right now.

But honestly, she has such an energy I hope she gives me just a little bit of it for the mornings.

Hold on, what if she has the same energy in the mornings. Oh no.

I need to tell my mom to hurry so that we wouldn't have to stay over, its already dark outside.

But before I even try to get up, I feel myself relaxing more in the couch and soon drifting off to sleep.

×.×.×.×

I felt a hand stroking my cheek lightly, ugh do I have to get up?

I slowly open my eyes growling, I barely got half an hour of sleep.

Claire is still cuddling me, I look at the person who just woke me up and its Danielle.

She smiles warmly at me, "you need to go sleep in a proper and more comfortable bed" then she looks at Claire "I see you too bond very fast, ha?" She smirked.

"Ha,ha I don't think so, she was just too tired"

"Nah, she never snuggled anybody but me and mom, not even dad"

Actually, I was quite surprised. "Whoa I feel special"

"You sure are, now get your ass up and let me carry Claire to her room"

"Hold on where's my mom?"

"In the guest bedroom" she rolled her eyes. Yeah that means...

"I hate my life" I mumbled.

She gasped dramatically "do you prefer the couch than my bed?" I see she choose her words carefully.

I raised my eyebrows "definitely I don't "

"Good" she said putting the little Claire in bed, tucking her.

I looked around the room, its like she lives here, its decorated with cartoons and those things kids watch.

I grinned seeing an Elsa poster, well duh she is their role model- except in being all kind.

"Now let's go I'm so tired and I have a day tomorrow to grade all those papers" she sighed.

+++++

YOU BETTER STREAM THAT SONG BY DEMI LOVATO 'I LOVE ME'

right now

Hope you stream and enjoyed. I'll see if I'll update soon or not, depends on the streams.

Have a good day/night

P.s I have science tomorrow and this crazy obsession of the professor about this plant is really killing me. Bye-