24

{Do I wanna know ~ Arctic Monkeys}

I forgot what I just got myself into, panicking I asked Dani "hold on, how old is she?"

"5" oh uh.

We finished cleaning and now we were sitting on the couch waiting for her mother to come drop her sister here.

"Uhm I guess you don't need me anymore, uh I'm going to head back home, have a good day" I quickly got up about to run out of the house but a hand grabbed me back down.

"Why ? Wait just a bit with me" she grinned devilishly as if she knows what's going on in my head.

I'm in so much trouble now.

Suddenly we head the doorbell. Dani jumped "just at time" she clapped her hands as a little devil laugh escaped her mouth.

Ladies and gents I wasn't kidding when I said she isn't a human.

TaKE hEr BaCk tO ArEa 51 BeFoRe I BeCoMe HeR vIcTiM

I froze in my seat for a second. "Uh Danielle?" She looked at me "I've never knew how to deal with little kids" I panicked. They always get on my nerves like- stop stop your whining ass! And they sometimes look good to be kicked like a ball.

No I'm not murderer don't worry.

No need to hide your kids.

She grinned again as I rolled my eyes at her.

Before she can open the door my mind screamed 'RUN' and that's exactly what I did.

I took off running upstairs for in the first room I found and locked the door.

I heard voices downstairs so I put my ear on the wooden door listening closely.

I heard a soft cute voice "Danielle!" Hmm I wonder if she is a little evil of her sis.

Imagine that man!

I felt like I'm in some horror movie, this was surely scary

I heard Dani reply "awe baby! How is my little princess?" Princess? Yeah I really do hope that.

I looked around to find out I was in Dani's room.

Mom  said  she'd come here later when I texted her that I'm at Danielle's.

I heard a woman voice "okay I'm heading back home before it gets dark"

"Okay sure, bye mom" Dani replied.