13

Song up there ^
(See me fall by Ro ramson y2k remix)

----

"Maria! Finally you're back! Save me from your daughter" Danielle gasped.

Oh come on! She only got an extra two hours with me and the poor almost suicides. I'm not joking. She literally went to throw herself in the street praying for a car to pass and hit her.

I dont know what I did! As far as I know I didnt do nothing!

Why is that lie detector beeping so bad? Someone cone fix this shit.

Ugh that wasn't funny but whatever.

Back to the story, yeah, I might or might not have messed a little with her. Just a tiny bit. I swear.

I mean I wasn't the only one! Even weirdo participated by jumping in the cake bowl and... You know what happened next.

Danielle had to re-do it four times. Poor human, had herself involved in this.

No wonder why my mom stayed late. Ah that smart ass!

"Maria I wanna go home!" Danielle literally sobbed on my mom's shoulder. Damn what would happen if she stayed a week straight with me. Can't have her dead honestly.

My mom looked at me. More likely glared shooting draggers. "Shh Dani its okay its over I'm here now I promise!" My mom mouthed me 'what the hell did you do!'

I mouthed back 'nothing I swear!'

Eh, she didn't buy it though.

Sam was watching the scene while eating pop corn.

"No no no! Sam! No! That pop corn was supposed to be eating after dinner not now!" Danielle yelled.

I repeat : poor human.

"Shh Dani, why dont you get a rest in Ashley's bedroom since I guess she owe you" she glared at me dating me to protest. Little did she know I didnt mind a nice booty in my bed. *smirk smirk*

"Let me help you upstairs" I said for Danielle as she hang at my mum for her life.

"Dont worry Dani she won't do anything I'm here" oh my god is she serious all of that because of some little things?

I took her in my arms, feeling a warm weird sensation run through me. I carefully carried her upstairs to my room.

"I'm sorry Danielle okay? I really didnt mean to make you like that" I spoke softly.