10

Song up there^^
I was thinking, crazy song or normal song. But then I remembered this amazing song from Halsey's new album 'manic' hope you enjoy it.

(3am by Halsey)

I woke on top of something. I opened my eyes slowly.

Fuck.

How did I come here?

I was laying on top of Danielle, my heart was beating so fast that I was afraid it'd wake her up.

She begin to stir, shit.

I acted like I was sleeping. I felt her move a little. Then I heard a little gasp.

She saw me. She is awake.

I continued my acting. Ah how much I wanna be an actress.

She stayed in her place. I think she was hesitant? Or was she enjoying it? Nah she is afraid to wake me up.

I felt her take her phone, I heard a sigh then a small "3am".

Damn it was 3am?!

I only have one question. Is she going to push me off her, or just go back to sleep like that?

I was shocked when I felt her hands wrap around me and I think she got back to sleep, I guess?

Then I barely heard a mumble,    "how did I go so soft for you?"

Hold on is she the one that said that? But about who?

Eh whatever I went back to sleeping as I buried my head in her chest.

And let me tell you, her boobs are softer than the pillow.

~~~~

I was smiling like an idiot in her car.

"Can you frown a little bit? Your grin is making me sick I swear" aw harsh  but I dont care, not after what happened today.

"No, and Imma put a song"

Okay maybe I put this song on purpose. 3am by Halsey.

When Halsey first said "cause its 3am.." Miss smith froze as my grin got wider, she looked at me weird.

"Its from her new album manic, have you heard it?" I said acting like I didn't know anything.

"Uh uhm I- n-no" I smirked at her stuttering.

"How! You should!" I said as I was holding a laugh so hard. Maybe that my revenge for every time she made me feel like a clown.