8

Song up there ^^

[Wtf by Hugel]
Hope you like this song. Its really good and my mood for literally every day.

~~~~

I was now in my first period

English.

That woman really annoys the hell out of me.

"Well today's lesson is 'how to review your lessons' " seriously? "I know y'all will love this lesson ha?" Someone slap her and remove her fake excitement please.

A few students groaned. Ah good to know I'm not the only one.

I looked at the teacher. Is that lipstick on her chin? Did this woman even know where to put the make up?

I turned to talk to Sam because why not? This class was annoying the hell out of me. "So Kevin huh?" I teased her. She punched my arm, not playfully. it hurts!

"Ouch!" I hissed as she glared at me. What was that for-"

"Sam and Rose" I rolled my eyes can't she learn my name correctly? "What's more important than this lesson,"

"Anything" she'll kick me out but I wouldn't mind I just have to make her kick Sam out with me. "Me and Sam were talking above it how annoying this class is" Sam would kill me but its worth it. I'm not spending another minute here.

"Get out of my class then"

"My pleasure" I got up and mentioned for Sam to do so too.

As soon as we were out she spoke "what the hell?!"

"She is annoying"

"And what did I do wrong?"

"You're my best friend" I spike in a duh tone.

"You're right that's my worst mistake ever" she rolled her eyes. I put my hand on my heart dramatically. As we were walking we saw miss Smith aka Danielle carrying some books that looked heavy.

Sam nudged me and winked. Huh? Did I miss something.

"I know you like her" what?

"No I dont"

"Yes whatever let's help her" she walked to her

"No Sam no!" I hissed but she just turned s d smirked. IH god I can't face Danielle not after this morning.

Hold on she doesn't know me and Sam are back to normal.