29

Ashley's POV

I don't know why she's ignoring me! Am I this annoying?

She got back and sat on the couch next to my mom, "come here Ashy!" Claire called me.

I sighed heavily walking back "sit next to me" I did as she said. Maybe she isn't that bad after all?

We all sat in an awkward silence watching Dora the explorer, till it finally broke.

But with a sneeze.

Everybody gasped dramatically "get Claire out of here, she is still too young!" Sam screamed.

"Go wash your hands and everything!" My mom dramatically yelled.

Sam got Claire out of the room and mom went to take a shower.

Danielle was the one that actually sneezed, and we are still under shock from what just happened.

"What the-" I shook my head, my eyes still wide.

When am I ever going to have normal people in my life?

Or-

Was it one of their sick plans?!

"Are you fucking kidding me!" That's exactly what I wanted to say- hold on- did Danielle just curse with her 5year old sister upstairs. "Maria you need to stop this shit now, I'm not playing anymore!"

"Whoa calm down!" I was double shocked with her outburst.

Danielle shook her head trying to get rid of her anger.

Wouldn't it be a but fun to get my revenge and irritate her more?

"You don't have headache, right?" I gasped dramatically.

"I wish I did!" Woo she got it bad bad baby.

"Shh shh calm down, shh shh" what am I doing she isn't a toddler."do you want me to sing for you to calm you down?"

"Hell no! Shut your mouth, I'm calmed" well that surprisingly worked.

I raised my hands in defeat.

"Water?" I suggested.

"Yes"

I walked back from kitchen with water "here you go" I handed her the cup.

"They need to stop doing this" she spoke furiously.

"I know" I ran my hand through my hair letting out a sigh.

"Well, I guess we don't have a choice Noe do we?" What is she trying to say? "And getting mad about it wouldn't change a thing" where is she going with it? "So let's just enjoy our time and take a deep breath" she leaned back onto the couch and breathed in heavily then let it out very slowly "and watch a movie or play videogames"