27

"Your mom isn't here, means she's back to your house" what does she wanna say?

"Yeah, and?" I spoke confused

She looked at me like I was the most stupid person on earth, "go there" she said as if it was obvious.

To say I was shocked is an understatement. "what the hell is your problem?!"

"You" with that she shut the door in my face. So this the rude Miss Smith's comeback? Great.

I went back home fuming, I slammed the door shut not even caring if my mom was there, or if it breaks.

"Ashley-"

I quickly run to my room shutting the door.

I'm not letting her go this easily and then regret it in the future. Not after what I feel around her, not after that I've completely changed and she clearly doesn't know that.

Speaking of the change I wonder why Sam didn't suggest to go to any party since soo long, probs since the start of school year. Oh, and not talking that she became a bit distant and not hung out with me every second, minute and hour.

Its like she is giving space or something. Which never ever happened.

Weird.

I called Sam and invited her over, I mean, this is the last of the weekend so why waste your time getting angry, when you can enjoy it.

++

"So, what happened to the parties? Did they all vanish?"

Sam looked at me ...nervously? But why is she nervous... Scared? But why the fear, its not like I'm going to eat her alive, I really don't eat raw meat. Confused? But why is that, am I being that weird. I mean its true I didnt always like to party, but I wouldn't always say no.

Its a fun distraction, especially the hot girls in it.

"I thought you don't really like partying?" She stuttered nervously.

Okay, this is a lie.

"I don't always say no" I stated the obvious. "Girls are irresistible" she rolled her eyes "and I only speak facts" I continued.

"Well, what happened? Its been awhile and you didnt ask about the parties, what happened to let you remember them and crave them?" She asked curiously.

What happened? Hmm I really don't have a clear reason for that.

Well Danielle started ignoring me and she got back to her other rude self? Nah, it can't be that.

I shrugged "I really don't know" I paused examining her expressions "and you've been a bit distant too, and I have logic bet, which is that you are going to these parties without me, ha?"

I watched her face change to nervous, she opened her mouth to speak.

"Don't you dare  lie to me, Samantha" I warned her