21

(Song up there ^)
{Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood}
[As usually... I love this song too]

She started stroking my cheek "your smile is so beautiful don't let anything take it away from your face" she advised.

I felt my heart fluttering at her words, I smiled wide having this sudden urge to hug her, but I stopped myself not wanting it to ruin this moment.

"Thanks" I whispered. "Sing another song?" I asked.

"Hmmm" she made a thinking face "lemme think about it... Okay beg me more then!" She said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes playfully "Danielle, please please please, let me hear your so angelic and beautiful voice another time. So, please please please sing me another song," I gave her my puppy eyes and the cutest pout  "for me?" She smiled "and dance to the chicken song too!"

Her smile instantly fell, I erupted in laughter. It isn't that bad!? Why is everyone hating on it?

"No I won't sing neither dance" she rolled from on top of me. Noo, come back!

Why the fuck did I even say anything.

I missed her body on top of mine.

I groaned "fine!" Then an idea popped up, "what about I call Sam? And we hang out together for a bit? For a girls night?" I gave her my best puppy eyes, i crossed my fingers hoping she'd agree.

"Uh, sure, I mean its your house you can invite anyone over" she shrugged.

"Yes!" I jumped as I started dancing.

"What the- I just said yes and you're all happy and hyped?! You're such a weirdo" I chuckled.

Immediately, I called Sam over.

++++

"Why the hell did I agree to this shit" Danielle hissed, getting up.

"That's the game hun" my mom said grinning as we all high five.

We were playing truth and dare with mom, Dani, Sam and me.

"I'll put it on!" I said the most excited.

'Chicken song' started playing and I swear I can feel Danielle about to cry.

Awe, nah I'm not taking it back.

And I definitely don't feel bad.

"Come on Dance!" Sam laughed her ass off as Dani tried to figure how normal people dance it. Aha ! That's the thing, only crazies and weirdos dance it!

Giving up Dani started jumping around the living room, the laughter grew even bigger if its possible.

"Okay! That's enough! Time is up!" I nudged my mom glaring at her. We wanted it to last longer! "What? Don't you have a heart if she stayed longer she'd start sobbing"