11

Song up there ^^

(Nightingale by Demi Lovato)

"Where are we going?" I asked since the road wasn't familiar for me.

"I took a different way because I saw him" she said.

I just nodded. My mind running wild with thoughts.

Why did he have to go back? Why now? Why was he following me? Was he trying to hurt me again? Was he trying to reach out for my mom? To hurt her? Why was he even there?

"Ashley!" I heard. Apparently she had been calling me for too long.

"Sorry I zoned out, what where you saying?"

She looked at me worried "well we are here and I told you since your mom is still working and she'll be back late you're still staying at my house"

"Uhm okay" I got out.

"Ash" she called. Aw did she just call me Ash, that just make my stomach twitch.

"Yeah?"

She engulfed me in a hug as I just realized I'm crying.
"I dont want him to hurt my mom"

"He won't and I would make sure of it, I'll call the cops tomorrow if I still see him around"

"What if he escapes and does more harm for us?"

"He won't, I promise" she whispered. Her hand stroked my cheek as I leaned in her touch closing my eyes. "You should take a nap, you're really tired" she suggested.

As we headed to her room I said "well this time if you wake me up dont throw me on the floor please" I rolled my eyes.

"Then How do you want to wake up Mistress?" She joked.

I thought, hmm so many things to wake up. Like a kiss, you naked or- damn I shouldn't be thinking that. She is my teacher for crying out loud!

Well that makes it more fun.

No no no- yes.

"A hug?" That was the most appropriate thing I thought of. "And hot chocolate too"

"Anything else Mistress?" She said annoyed as I got under the sheets.

"Well yeah... Hold me" I said in a soft voice so she accepts.

I crossed my fingers hoping she would accept.

She sighed as she moved closer and got in. I couldn't help the grin.

"I can't believe I'm doing that" she mumbled.

I tilted my head to the side a little as she gasped. I looked at her confused, I looked behind me. I saw nothing. I looked at her again.

She moved the hair behind my ear. "You have so many tattoos" she touched it "I love them"