2

Song up there ^
(Sorry not sorry- Demi lovato)

I got in the classroom running just as the bell rang.

"Ooop- shit!" Yes. I tripped. And fell.

"No cursing! And what's up with falling today?" I heard a voice behind me followed by a giggle. An adorable one may I add.
I looked up and oh wow. Miss smith . HOLD ON DID SHE REALLY GIGGLE RIGHT NOW. OMG.

I mean of course she's happy, she loves seeing me suffer. "My foot is cheating on me today several times" I said trying to get up. Can't she at least offer help. How rude.

"With?" She said still giggling

"Um" I took a moment to think "with the floor" At this moment she started laughing at my dumbass. Awww her laugh is so cute oh my god. Why doesn't she laugh more often. Imma ask her this.

"Or your such a clumsy girl" uhm I really don't know.

"Or that yes" I joined her in her laugh. Her laugh at me. I'm so pathetic.

"Okay enough laughing now go sit and get started on your home work" she said sternly. Wasn't she laughing right now?! Is she bipolar or what?

"Why dont you laugh more often" and I oop- I swear I couldn't control my mouth. She looked at me a little bit taken back. But then got back to writing something. Rude. I hope her children won't be as rude. That wouldnt be good for the population.
I took that as my sign to mind my business but I dont have homework. I guess? I began staring at her. Damn she's really hot when she's concentrated and she bites the pen. I wish I was the pen-

"Dont you have something to do?" She interrupted my staring.

"Nah, give me back my phone and I'll have something to do" or we can do something miss.

She shook her head and got back to writing. Well I don't mind staring too.

"Are you gonna keep staring for too long?"

"Unless you give me back my phone" I say sticking to my argument. She sighed. Please be caring and considering for once!

"Why would I give it to you?" Because its my phone?

"So that I dont keep staring" she looked at the clock. Still half an hour. Maybe I'll get my baby back.

"Since you have nothing to do I'll give you something" she said smirking and pulling a calculus book. My eyes widened I mean I am good at maths but I only do it if its obligatory. For example, durning test. Well that's the only example.

"What did I do to you so that you hate me so much? Bump into you? But I got the papers for you?" I swear I felt like crying and that woman in front of me was smirking even more. I swear she is the devil himself.