3

I got back home and that's when it clicked in. I forgot my baby! I forgot my phone! I'm such a bad mom- the fuck I can't even call Miss smith cause simply I don't have her number. Ugh I hate my life.

"Hey sweetie how was school?" My mom asked from the kitchen.

"Hey mom it was good" I mean I have the hottest woman as my teacher. My maths teacher.

"That's cool. We have new neighbor can you please get them this pack of cookie. And don't eat from them! I baked extra ones" she glared at me warning me as I nodded and walked to the kitchen. with a full mouth,I walked towards this new neighbor house. You know having some storage in my mouth to not get too bored in my way. Not many would relate.

I quickly swallowed the cookie then knocked on the door and waited. As it opened my jaw dropped. She was surprised too. "I NEED MY BABY!" was the first thing that came out of my mouth. She looked at me confused "MY PHONE! MY BABY" she bursted out laughing.

"I thought you were dead for spending hours without your phone or shall I say baby" I thought so too. Miss smith went inside and came back with my baby boy awww I hugged him so tight and protectively and I swear I felt my eyes watery. "What? Are you gonna cry now? I swear if you failed your tests you wouldn't be this emotional" she said sarcastically. What? Doesn't she love her phone? How! And is she comparing failing tests to losing your phone?

"Whatever, my mom gave you this cause your a new neighbor and bla bla bla" honestly I just want to go back home and enjoy my baby back.

"Ah this is so sweet of her thank you so much" she said opening the pack and tasting one "holy shit this is amazing!" She moaned. Did she just curse!

"Language miss smith" I said mocking her voice in the morning. She rolled her eyes and mumbled a 'whatever'. Then shut the door at my face. Rude! Cold! What a bitch!

"So rude!" I yelled and got back home fuming but then relaxed knowing I got my baby back.

"How is the neighbor?" Mom asked as soon as I got in. Cold and a bitch and so rude and hot as f. Add to that she is my teacher. If I tell that to my mom she'd love to be friends with her she'd be the ideal teacher plus they'll always be against me and talk about my genius mind.

"Good" that all what I managed to say and shoved another cookie to make her stop asking question.

"Hmm maybe we should invite her over tomorrow for dinner" I almost choked my cookie. I started coughing non stop "you okay? Here drink some water" I drank it all. No she can't invite her! No no no. This is a nightmare.

"No don't!" I yelled

"Why? I'm gonna do it anyway" I know better than to argue with my mom about that. I headed upstairs not really feeling hungry anymore. If I do later I'll just get up and eat easy like always.

I can't believe my teacher would be here tomorrow having dinner with us. My mom shouldn't know she is my teacher. I swear they'd start teaming up against me just like what my mom do with every rude teacher.
I tried looking at the bright side, now I have my phone and not having to stay without it for a whole day. Plus, I can check her out multiple times now that her and my mom would for sure become friends. Maybe I should sleep its 11pm. As soon as I closed my eyes I went into some deep wonderful sleep. Ah I love sleeping.