37

{Dangerous woman~ Ariana Grande live (swt)}
Geez last update looks so depressing- I'm sorry for not updating.

Its been a week, a week away from her, and oh well.

I guess I'm making this hard for myself.

But I convinced myself to stay away from her as much as possible.

I was now laying in bed, after a long day of online classes.

Sometimes Danielle comes here, but it become rare as my mom is going to hers now.

I'm so happy that they understood and gave me space.

I was a bit okay with my mom, as I know its not her fault entirely. It wasn't her place to tell.

~~~

"We're going to the mall, Ash" my mom informed me.

I groaned loudly "and why are you telling me?"

"Because you're coming" she spike in a duh tone.

"No. Way." I spoke firmly laying back into my bed.

"Yes way, now get your ass up Missy"

"And why would you want me to come with you?"

"To help me duh" I looked at her confused

"Help with what?"

"Oh god Ashley" she slapped her hand on her forehead "remind me to never talk to you when you just woke up" oops?

But hey could you blame me? Who can think properly when they first wake up.

"You can get Danielle"

"Well..." Oh no. No. No way "I just need more hands. And since you're the youngest you're grabbing paper toilets, I know you can do it, find your way" she smirked, saying that she is giving me the green light to get all crazy just to get paper toilets "and Danielle and I will be in the food section, that's the plan"

Hmmm. Maybe it wouldn't be as bad after all? I would just ignore Danielle.

That's a hard mission, but not impossible.

I nodded agreeing, seeing my mom's grin goes wilder. I sigh shaking my head.

I decided to wear...

Well, an oversized jumper that was so long, covering my upper thigh, and knee- length boots. I let my hair down after spending almost half an hour  brushing the knot in my hair. "Ashley hurry up, get down here now or we won't have anything left!" I heard my mom shout. I rolled my eyes as I went down the stairs, only to spot the one and only...

I saw her eyes going up and down, is she checking me out?

Then suddenly I heard her mumble "Ariana Grande entered the chat" I-

Did she just say that?

I heard my mom snickering, trying to contain her laugh.

When Danielle's eyes finally met mine, her expressions changed seeing my jaw dropping, my eyes blinking. Was that guilt, or humor? Or both.

She cleared her throat "okay let's go now before we are late"

After shopping we were heading back home, talking and laughing. It felt so good laughing again after my depressed week.

"I wouldn't run even if a wolf was running behind me" I stated flipping my hair "I mean whats the point, that'd trigger them more, besides they are so much faster" my mom and Danielle quickly exchanged looks before bursting out laughing their asses off at me.

I didn't know it was that funny, but I guess they were just making fun of me securely. Man, I'm such a clown.

Suddenly Danielle stopped abruptly, before gasping "shit I forgot my phone in the story when I was picking up apples!" She exclaimed "I'll be right back!" She ran and soon enough she disappeared.

Me and mom kept chatting waiting for her, laughing.

I was startled by a loud growl, an animalistic one.

I blinked hearing a groan then, oh no if I turn then I'm screwed.

But then I immediately calmed as I thought it was a dog.

I turned calmly, but I froze in my tracks. "MOM RUN! ITS A WOLF" I took off running not even turning, I shouldn't worry mom is smarter and faster, she works out every afternoon.

I've never thought I can run this fast, damn.

I shook my head feeling the adrenaline rush through my veins. This isn't time for admiring my speed.

I stopped a little after listening closely to see if the wolf followed or is still following me. But I heard nothing .

I sighed in relief, sure the forest is just across the street but wolves ?

My relief was cut short as I was tackled to the ground by a huge weight. I winced in pain turning a little, only to be met by white teeth- those are whiter than mine- I shook my head again this isn't the right time Dammit Ashley!

I took a sharp breath, observing the wolf on top of me, and it seemed... They were observing me back?

I furrowed my eyebrows, what the hell?

My breathing quickened "kill me fast please" I mumbled hoping they would understand.

I was watching the wolf's every move as they did the same. And just like that, they smirked- did a wolf just smirk at me? Might as well wink.

Then they leaned closer to my face, my eyes widened then shut close as I felt my breath cut short and the wolf's hot breath on my face. Oh please are they gonna kiss me now?!

But instead I felt sth wet and warm on my face, did they just lick me? I opened my eyes in disbelief, is the wolf now smiling? Am I dreaming? What the hell.

I shut my eyes close "please dont kill me!" I screamed.

But something inside me was telling me not to worry, and find comfort in them.

How can a sane person be comfortable with a wolf on top of them?!

~~~~

Do you have/ have you ever had a crush on a teacher?

And ohlala. What's gonna happen next chapterVote and COMMENT.